Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black Girls' Feet: A Compilation (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Black Girls' Feet: A Compilation
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will be a compilation topic, featuring various webfinds from this site and others.

But there's just something about Black girls' feet that make me weak-kneed. Maybe it's because I'm Black myself and live in a predominantly Black neighborhood/city, but I have seen my own fair share of beautiful feet that belong to Black women. I especially like the contrast between their dark skin and light soles. Very nice. [Smile]

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More. It's kinda annoying that I can only embed four pictures in a post (really 8, but since the URL has the image URLs twice (for the thumbnail and actual pic), it counts as two pics per URL.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Four more for tonight. [Smile]

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

feetloverinms
Board Regular
Member # 42519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetloverinms   Email feetloverinms   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great post. always nice to see some good ebony feet
Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a shame all of the Chicago sites are dead. Feetishes, solecitychicago, footman's dream, and Solefoodcafe had some good stuff.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:
It's a shame all of the Chicago sites are dead. Feetishes, solecitychicago, footman's dream, and Solefoodcafe had some good stuff.

Feetishes is dead, too? Along with SCC, I really wanted to subscribe to that one.

But yeah. I wonder what happened in Chicago to kill off all of the Chicago-based sites.

Anyway, more pics will come later today.

--------------------
 -

toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lately black feet are really turning me on, i'm not really sure why, great pics
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] NICE.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knank
Major Player
Member # 33565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knank   Author's Homepage   Email Knank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out those on the tube also! I recommend some by the user sweetsoless and a search of redbone feet. You will be pleasantly surprised.

--------------------
Check out http://www.Californiasoles.com

and be sure to stop by our youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJXo7Vf3saeSW4cxbn_QYA/feed

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Foottopia
Major Player
Member # 18329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Foottopia   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. Foottopia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. I think Feetishes, solecitychicago, footman's dream, and Solefoodcafe website shut down because of the lack of support and that's ashame. Maybe I'm wrong and i hope I am, maybe it was for other reasons. I know alot of site are moving over to C4Slive, Images4sale.com and Clips4sale.com. I too am a black man and I love to see black women in sexy high heels that show of their arches and beautiful toes. I can't forget about those soft soles. MMMMMMM [Mmm] . I really hope these sites comeback.

--------------------
Visit Us At:

-

http://www.foottopia.com/
https://thefoottopianetwork.pivotshare.com/

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1162

Posts: 175 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knank
Major Player
Member # 33565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knank   Author's Homepage   Email Knank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also there is a guy on flikr that posts a good amount of the EC Feet Kingdom stuff:
http://www.ecfeetkingdom.com/preview.htm

Can't recall the name. Some one help me out!! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Check out http://www.Californiasoles.com

and be sure to stop by our youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJXo7Vf3saeSW4cxbn_QYA/feed

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this post, I can't get enough of sista's feet
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:

Yea those were the days... They set standards... Nice compilation anyway though!!!
Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
???

Footman's Dream is still up. And usually when I look at Raven's feet, I'm up too. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
This will be a compilation topic, featuring various webfinds from this site and others.

But there's just something about Black girls' feet that make me weak-kneed. Maybe it's because I'm Black myself and live in a predominantly Black neighborhood/city, but I have seen my own fair share of beautiful feet that belong to Black women. I especially like the contrast between their dark skin and light soles. Very nice. [Smile]
I've never had a black chicks feet but I hope to someday.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links