Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black Girls' Feet: A Compilation (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Black Girls' Feet: A Compilation
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Monica
 -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that I've experienced it, I'm going to say this to all my fellow white male buddies on here... GET YOUR FACE AND TONGUE UNDER SOME BLACK FEMALE FEET! It took me way too long, although I had sampled a mixed girl or two. But there is just something extra erotic to me about the race difference. And oh yeah, lick her clit for her too. [Smile]

Great post. Might have to add some of the Soles of Silk girls - what little I have of the black girl variety.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice thread! not sure how I missed it, but you've got some gems there! sweet

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, feetishes was the site! I remember when they only had a couple of models, reddm babygirl, and oh WINTER!(damn that girl is fine!) it is a shame. ECs' site is cool. But i would like to see more of his models without chipped toe naio polish. Feel me?

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feel free to add away, Patrick. [Smile]

More from me.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some really sexy feet on this thread. I have always wanted to be with a black woman...but haven't and now married and never will....even though I'm extremely happy with my marriage. Still wouldn't mind a few hours with a few sets of feet on this thread. Mmm
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MetroFetishModels   Author's Homepage   Email MetroFetishModels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
www.metrofetishmodels.com

www.clips4sale.com/18979

The #1 site for foot domination and sensual foot worship. Sexy Foot Mistresses all over the U.S. Check Us Out!

Posts: 727 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
 -  -  -  -

Marisol [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Now that I've experienced it, I'm going to say this to all my fellow white male buddies on here... GET YOUR FACE AND TONGUE UNDER SOME BLACK FEMALE FEET! It took me way too long, although I had sampled a mixed girl or two. But there is just something extra erotic to me about the race difference. And oh yeah, lick her clit for her too. [Smile]

Great post. Might have to add some of the Soles of Silk girls - what little I have of the black girl variety.

Patrick

Ah but that's a psychological thing! Part of the brain that turns us away (sexually) from our relatives is the need to spread your DNA as far as it can go. In it's "default setting" the brain prefers foreign types.
My first real girlfriend was from Japan and I was living in the US at the time (born UK). I swear. I melted under her feet. Never had a black girlfriend but always wanted to go out with one. Now happily engaged, so I guess I'll happily never play with ebony feet [Smile] .

(used to study psychology, still got a huge interest in the subject)

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Great additions, MetroFootModels. [Smile]
I certainly do find some of your models very appealing. [Thumbs Up]

Time for more. The first girl was posted by MFM a while ago, and I found her feet to be pretty nice. [Smile]

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Excellent. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:
 -

Excellent. [Thumbs Up]
Nice her feet/soles look soft [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links