Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black Girls' Feet: A Compilation (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Black Girls' Feet: A Compilation
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyAndre:
 -

-

-

God how I love your site so much! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubb1
Board Regular
Member # 2991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubb1   Email Dubb1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, since y'all showin the sistas so much love, I'll add some from my collection:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Enjoy......

Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man this thread brings back some good memories. how i miss feetishes, sole food cafe, and footmans dream [Cry]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
had to dig through the crates and find some of stuff. this is a 40ish lovely lady from Kentucky that i met on yahoo many years ago. though i would share with the fam.

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

STOP THE PRESSES...Who is the girl with the blue toes photos? She has THE type of toes I like. What site is she from??

quote:
Originally posted by Dubb1:
Okay, since y'all showin the sistas so much love, I'll add some from my collection:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Enjoy......

--------------------
 -

Dubb1
Board Regular
Member # 2991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubb1   Email Dubb1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^^^^

Sorry I don't remember her name but I think she's from Solecity Chicago. I believe she was featured here on wus a few months back. Search through the photo archives and you'll probably find the set.

Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andre, That's Butter Creame from solecitychicago.com, I've been in contact with the guy who used to run the website and he's launching a new website called soleishis.com later this month. It will have fresh new content and all the images and clips from solecitychicago.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

That's the answer I was looking for. Thanks.

--------------------
 -

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

a few from one of my favorite models on sole food cafe.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is Santana

She wears a size 9 and I have about 15 clips of her on my clipstore.

www.clips4sale.com/39867

-  -  -
 -  -
 -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I gotta get me some black girl feet in my face again soon.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:
Andre, That's Butter Creame from solecitychicago.com, I've been in contact with the guy who used to run the website and he's launching a new website called soleishis.com later this month. It will have fresh new content and all the images and clips from solecitychicago.

Thanks so much. I found some clips of her on Youtube`. Im so in love with this girl. Her toe type reminds me of Papi and Delicious. Love those long toes!!

--------------------
 -

Dubb1
Board Regular
Member # 2991

A couple of my favorites from the stocking room:

Dawn

-  -  -  -

Paige

-  -  -  -

Enjoy.....

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links