Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds presents purple polish (say that 3x fast) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds presents purple polish (say that 3x fast)
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dark purples are still a favorite of mine and I hope you will all like it too!

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this one you can see the negative effect on the fingernails to mimic the toes.

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't only like it, I LOVE IT! I've said it multiple times before but I'll say it again, you have some of the most gorgeous toes I've seen! I also love how you take the time to get these intricate designs on your toes and hands!

Seriously I can't get over the fact how lovely your toes look in that purple! Simply beautiful!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budlight23232000
Major Player
Member # 31969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for budlight23232000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG that first picture is soooooo hott!!!! What I would do to lay under those toes and sniff them [Smile]
Posts: 113 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Offtherip
Board Regular
Member # 30897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Offtherip         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your toes look like grape lollipops, LOL. Keep doing what you do with your toes; spread the love : )
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Daddy likes! Very nice PP. Love the shade and the contrast to your creamy skin tone. Cute design too. Overall very sexy pedi! Could you post a few from the underside too? Would be much appreciated if you did. Thanks for sharing. [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it !!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another terrific mani/pedi. Great stuff.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, I liked Spotlight's comment about you being able to get in our heads, but I feel it a little bit lower than my head.... sorry.

True "foot-art" to the connoisseur and wonderfully displayed.

Love them, as always, girl and look forward to seeing more in the future.

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you sure know how to set a man's mind in the right frame.. those peds are just amazing! love them. the art is second to none! i would so love to spend time shooting your peds.

now, my day is properly started

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous PP...simply gorgeous!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP anything on those sexy toes looks great!!!!! Keep them coming and we will look, thank you
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are so sexy! That purple polish is amazing, wow!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links