Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds presents purple polish (say that 3x fast) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds presents purple polish (say that 3x fast)
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
Her toes are so sexy! That purple polish is amazing, wow!

TY RJFoot - I'm glad you enjoy them!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hercules2:
You really know how to choice ur nails sexy colors which will force whom watch this beauty to do only like this [Drool] [Mmm]

And I am happy to provide plenty of napkins to those who would feast at my feet!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Exquisite works of art! (the feet and the nails)

Thank you - I have a wonderfully talented pedi/mani-curist! I ask for new designs and she comes up with something - or sometimes I design it and she draws it! We make a good team

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Love the colour and art!! Your nails always match and look great too!! Looking good. [Wink]

TY Barbie Gurl - always a pleasure to have you stop by and I truly appreciate the comments!

--------------------

megapet
Board Regular
Member # 42864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for megapet   Email megapet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pretty purple polish that your toenails perfectly present. I'd love to be sitting at Your feet worshipping them and kissing the tips of those amazing toes. I used to be britney_cd, hehe. Tried sending you a message but it said your mailbox is full [Cry] .Been missing you sweetie. Take care. *hugs n' kisses*
Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by megapet:
Tried sending you a message but it said your mailbox is full [Cry]

With pics like this, it's easy to see why her mailbox is full. Gorgeous!!!!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Love the pretty purple polish that your toenails perfectly present. I'd love to be sitting at Your feet worshipping them and kissing the tips of those amazing toes. I used to be britney_cd, hehe. Tried sending you a message but it said your mailbox is full [Cry] .Been missing you sweetie. Take care. *hugs n' kisses*

Well I'll be dipped in chocolate! Brit - megapet! So nice to know you are still around - hope all has been well with you!

And thanks - I'll check into my mailbox issue [Smile]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
quote:
Tried sending you a message but it said your mailbox is full [Cry]

With pics like this, it's easy to see why her mailbox is full. Gorgeous!!!!
[Tongue] aw - TY Fate111

I'll see if I can keep the momentum up!

--------------------

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, lovely PP...so wonderful to see your sexy feet here on the board again. I know you have posted recently, but I have had little time to comment on any posts. It is my pleasure to do so now.

Your pedicure is amazing, and your polish looks like glass. Your feet are still spectacular, and I so enjoy how many poses you are able to capture when you are the one taking the pics of your hot feet.

Of course my fav part is your sexy, soft soles...and any chance to see them is a gift.

So well done, and always a pleasure to see you and your beautiful feet on here.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links