Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds presents purple polish (say that 3x fast) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds presents purple polish (say that 3x fast)
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really know how to choice ur nails sexy colors which will force whom watch this beauty to do only like this [Drool] [Mmm]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exquisite works of art! (the feet and the nails)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the colour and art!! Your nails always match and look great too!! Looking good. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
There is nothing on the face of the earth that does to me what this photo does! I wish you could get into our heads to feel it! Think about looking in a candy store window when you were a kid!

All I know Spotlight is that when the pics of my feet bring joy, excitment, or should I say incitement! LOL it makes me feel great!

Perhaps I should patent and copyright a likeness of my toes to make lollipops and sell them! What do you think?

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
I don't only like it, I LOVE IT! I've said it multiple times before but I'll say it again, you have some of the most gorgeous toes I've seen! I also love how you take the time to get these intricate designs on your toes and hands!

Seriously I can't get over the fact how lovely your toes look in that purple! Simply beautiful!

phoselover you're making me blush! [Blush]

I am so glad you enjoy the nail art as much as I do! I have to admit that after months of having painted toes - when I give them a breather they seem so plain and well...almost ugly to me! Right now both feet and hands are sans polish and the nails are being allowed some fresh air and a little break - no worries it won't be long!

Thanks for always giving me such wonderful compliments - you sure know how to make a woman feel good!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by budlight23232000:
OMG that first picture is soooooo hott!!!! What I would do to lay under those toes and sniff them [Smile]

Well, close your eyes and pretend -- sniff away!
Love knowing this pic was a hit for you!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Offtherip:
Your toes look like grape lollipops, LOL. Keep doing what you do with your toes; spread the love : )

That's my plan Offtherip! I'm kind of addicted to the nail art and I absolutely love sitting back in a massage chair while my peds get a nice rub down too! I do it for myself but more for you and the other members here who show so much appreciation! It makes me all warm and fuzzy!

More love to come soon! [Smile]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Oh Daddy likes! Very nice PP. Love the shade and the contrast to your creamy skin tone. Cute design too. Overall very sexy pedi! Could you post a few from the underside too? Would be much appreciated if you did. Thanks for sharing. [Wink]

Ask and you shall receive moldy. How could I not share a peak at the soft underside when you are always giving me such praise!

Oh -- and I learned to share when I was just a kid! [Wink]

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
I love it !!!!!!!!!!

Careful wrinkleheaven or I might make a regular visitor out of you again!! ha ha

TY

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Another terrific mani/pedi. Great stuff.
-hyp

feel free to suggest colors and poses you might like to see! I aim to please!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, I liked Spotlight's comment about you being able to get in our heads, but I feel it a little bit lower than my head.... sorry.

True "foot-art" to the connoisseur and wonderfully displayed.

Love them, as always, girl and look forward to seeing more in the future.

Toe Kisses,
ned

Hmmmm - now let me see if I get this straight - you mean to tell me you're contradicting your signature quote? [Wink]

That sure works for me ned! Always happy to know my peds can cause some excitement!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
you sure know how to set a man's mind in the right frame.. those peds are just amazing! love them. the art is second to none! i would so love to spend time shooting your peds.

now, my day is properly started

RPM

Well RPM - you never know where the winds may blow... if you're ever up this way my peds can be quite the hams for the camera! They love the attention!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by heelikker:
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

[Kiss] perhaps it should be me [Bow Down] for all the support and praise you send my way

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Gorgeous PP...simply gorgeous!!

Thanks Marcus - coming from someone who has some of the best feet posted here that's quite a compliment!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
PP anything on those sexy toes looks great!!!!! Keep them coming and we will look, thank you

TY my friend... I am honored by your ongoing praise of my sexy toes - how could I not feel sexy when I am provided with such wonderful comments

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links