Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 40)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea man, November is just about to pop! She's pregnant, taking a break while she goes through all that, so that's where she's been. I have to respect mah ladies! [Smile]

And thanks Alcarde!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out Jade's BFF and one of my new favorites, Mae. What a beauty! The girls soles are SOFT. Full sets + videos on the site [Big Grin]

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa, November's pregnant? Man. That kind of puts things in perspective. I hope it goes well. Give her my best.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Haha will do. I talked to her last night for you. I'm pleased with her responses. [Wink] After she has the baby, she will be submitting sets again. Not full time anymore..but...any November is good November. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Dcegiel
Loyal Member
Member # 44511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dcegiel   Email Dcegiel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy Mae. Good find as she has that punk/nerd sort of look. Plus the stockings is a plus. Hope to see more
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

There's mucho more in the member's section of our site bro! [Tongue]

Here's a sneak peak from our latest set with the footsucking angel herself, Alania. Enjoy!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent Alania
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thank you!
Guys, footpunkz just hit a year of being up and running, and to commemorate..
I'm extremely excited to announce our BRAND NEW HTTP://WWW.FOOTPUNKZ.COM site. Please take a second and check it out!
Any feedback is awesome!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the design! It's much cleaner and organized than the old design, and easier on the eyes. Good work!

I should probably point out that it seems to have trouble in the Opera browser. Works fine in Firefox, though.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Darn, yea, its tough to get it working in every browser! But I'm leaving the old one up as well for other browser peoples. And thanks so much for the feedback man. [Big Grin] It was lots of work, so any feedback makes me feel good.

--------------------
 -

itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New layout looks good! Your content keeps getting better and better, the last set looks like another top photo shoot [Drool]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thanks mah man! [Smile]

Here's a heavenly update from the original footpunk, Sheridan. She's been on the website for a year now, and she's still my favorite one. ;P

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to take away from sheridan, but jade should do a set on her own w dirty feet in the near future. Just thought of that looking at her pics w the others.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 4 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys! The brand new FOOTPUNKZ.COM website is now complete and open in its entirety! Stop in and check it out! Feedback is always awesome. [Smile]

-

--------------------
 -

screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the new layout on the site. Very nice [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links