Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 75)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a keeper!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! I agree. haha.

Here's some more...

Bringing back some of the classic from Carly.. can’t get enough! full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry bout the delay!

Been a while since I’ve gotten the opportunity to share this lovely gal with you guys.. November is so good at driving us crazy. Perfection. Enjoy! Full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I was a marker.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! I'm bust'n a nut for Hexie! [Jerkoff] [Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see more of your best model November
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hexie is a cutie. And Carly can sure spread them toes!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
Our lovely little model Hexie as I strip of her shoes and socks to show you tiny feet. Perfect wrinkled soles..amazing toespread..don’t miss it! full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-

mmmmm those socks [Mmm]

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Aw dang that was a lot of feedback, good to see it return. Thanks so much guys! For that, I'm going to give you a special update with a story this time around.

Emily is a gal that I’ve known since our school days (not too long, I’m not THAT old, haha), and I always wanted her feet. She knew I liked feet, and loved to tease me..but she had a boyfriend, so we knew then that I would never get what I actually wanted. We reconnected after a few years, and literally within 30 minutes of catching up, I just straight up offered her a pile of cash to take pics of her feet. As you can see, it worked, and now you all get to enjoy the feet that made me weak all through the years. This girl has a lovely toe spread, her toe scrunch will make you lose your mind, and she has some amazingly pretty toes... There is a reason that I wanted her feet on my face so bad all through school...check it. Also..the full set has over 50 pictures and you can check it out on mah site. [Smile] - http://www.footpunkz.com enjoy!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Oh, man, she's searing hot. I got 3rd degree burns on my retinas!

--------------------
-hyp

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

hahaha thanks man! Hope you enjoyed the story
Welp..here's another update for you guys [Smile]
If you like foot worship and/or nylons..you can’t ask for much more from these 2 gals. Danii and Bubbles are perfect.

full sets- http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Ya great stuff man!

--------------------
-hyp

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Glad you're diggin it!
Here's some more.

Marceline is definitely one of the biggest personal weaknesses of mine on the site, and this is why. Perfection. Full sets here - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always good to see Marceline
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

I have Azalea Vee here for the night..if you want a custom vid (she's very open minded)..let us know! I can have it to you in HD by tonight. She leaves in the morning!

-

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links