Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My girlfriend Daisy (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: My girlfriend Daisy
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her wrinkled arches while doing toe points! Best part of the foot for me. Nice shots, she has something there for sure!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! You are the man indeed!!! Great shots, hope you can get some more showing those beautiful wrinkles!!! Keep up the good work.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet!!!!! great find, can't wait for more
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, we love Daisy. She's terrific. Nice skin, cute toes, and love those wedges & peeptoes. Woo!
She needs some jewelry!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing. Not only does she have sexy toes, she also has great taste in shoes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your girl feet,and i' sure the rest of her, are just gorgeous. her feet are really pretty and soft-looking. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow those are some sexy feet love her sole wrinkles thanks bud love to see more of those sexy sole wrinkles please

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again everyone.

Keep them comments coming, she's loving this!

-

-

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are her feet sir
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
What size are her feet sir

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:

Let us know what you think.

-

God damn man!! Her feet are absolutely gorgeous!! She has some amazing toes and her soles look so soft, it's incredible!! WOW!! This is my favorite picture so far! Her toes look so beautiful and I just love her skin tone and sexy heels!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first photo was enough to knock me out of my seat. All the subsequent photos are almost too much to take. Then to find out they're size 9 (my favorite size)...well, there's a great deal of tumult south of the border.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

A nice shot of her sexy feet in these great strappy heels!

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop it man, you're killing us. No, really, keep 'em comin'. Great stuff.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Stop it man, you're killing us. No, really, keep 'em comin'. Great stuff.
-hyp

Oh OK!

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links