Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My girlfriend Daisy (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: My girlfriend Daisy
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appreciate the 2nd wrinkled arch shot! Very pretty and thanks for posting!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, my friend...fantastic updates!! So many pics of her sexy, amazing feet...talk about having the best of both worlds!!! And size 9...the perfect size!

Amazing, and so hot!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, my friend...fantastic updates!! So many pics of her sexy, amazing feet...talk about having the best of both worlds!!! And size 9...the perfect size!

Amazing, and so hot!

Regards,
2swift

Thanks man. I got a whole bunch of pics. We took some this past weekend right after we fucked, amazing shots of her sexy feet.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just have to stop and comment on what an amazing sentence that is...."We took some this past weekend right after we fucked...." WOW!!!!!

Looking forward to more pics of her hot feet for sure, and do not think I have even forgotten about your sexy, hot Randy and her beautiful feet. So looking forward to an update of her amazing feet too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These toes taste so good!

-

mmmmmmm, those soft soles

-

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
I just have to stop and comment on what an amazing sentence that is...."We took some this past weekend right after we fucked...."

Seconded.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Wow, another fantastic update of your Daisy's sexy feet, and soles! She is just so sexy, and her feet are amazing to see.

Keep them coming!

Regards,
2swift

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Another

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, absolutely mouth-watering

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you blast them with a load? [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Did you blast them with a load? [Big Grin]

I did once, didn't get a pic of it......hopefully we'll get some good footjob pics this weekend.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

rogerio47
Board Regular
Member # 26320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rogerio47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, very soft soles! :-)
Posts: 23 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would you rank her FJ skills? [Smile] Can't wait to see the pics!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
How would you rank her FJ skills? [Smile] Can't wait to see the pics!

Considering she didn't even know what a footjob was 6 months ago, very good. She stroked me a bit in our hot tub one night, felt amazing, got rock hard instantly.

BTW, she's following this thread.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Another

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links