Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My girlfriend Daisy (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: My girlfriend Daisy
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She picked up these a couple of weeks ago

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your last four pics showcasing the lovely and sexy Daisy's feet and heels are so hot....and sexual tortue, at least to me. LOL!!

I am still amazed at the hot feet and women you are surrounded by...and this last pics showing off her sexy feet, and stunning heels proves that for sure.

Fantastic pics!!

Regards,
2swift

PS.
You had to know this was coming....but you must have taken pics of your sexy Randi's and Daisy's feet together by now, right?

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:

PS.
You had to know this was coming....but you must have taken pics of your sexy Randi's and Daisy's feet together by now, right?

I certainly have! Can't share those yet.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An excellent additional pic showing off your Daisy's hot new heels and pretty toes. Well done!

And I await in anticipation as to when you can finally share your sexy and amazing pics of Randi and Daisy together.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Playing with these tonight!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see the pics of tonight! Can't imagine those shoes staying on too long [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Her feet look spectacular, and her hot heels look amazing on her sexy feet...Wow!! These heels really show off her fantastic, high arch, too...Stunning!

Great update of her sexy self, and feet....and please keep us posted.

Well done!

Regards,
2swift

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

A few more

-

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing feet! Love, love, love her wrinkled soles! I would love to feel them. I bet they are soft and silky. Thank her for me for being so sweet and sharing her feet with us. And you as well. [Drool]

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Some more of Daisy

-

-

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

-

-

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice update [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving those peep toe mules……ahhhh, the possibilities.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links