Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FRENCH GIRLS FEET - Updates & Previews! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: FRENCH GIRLS FEET - Updates & Previews!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your girls are so sexy and attractive. I LOVE whenever you have a beautiful girl dominate another girl with her sexy, very smelly feet! Please keep the WMV FEM/FEM forced bare foot smelling domination clips coming!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchgirlsfeet   Email frenchgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just noticed I haven't posted here in a while!
Here is some of the other videos I released staring some US model like Ceara Lynch, Princess Rene and Cheyenne Jewel :

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchgirlsfeet   Email frenchgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here is more of them [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Delphy is a new model, she just turned 18 and wants to show you her feet! She just came back from her summer job and her feet need attention. She wants you to massage them, while you smell her stinky socks. Then it's time to remove those sweaty socks and wiggle her toes in front of you so you can smell their scent. Now that she knows people like you love taking care of her feet, she wants someone to massage them every day after work. It can be you, or another fetishist.. Do your best and maybe she will allow you to come back tomorrow.

Full clip 9 minutes available at www.frenchgirlsfeet.com

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

Hi,

Today is Halloween and we have a special treat for you!

We decided to discount 13 of our best and longer clips until tomorrow, so get your chance to own them now [Smile]

Hanna teases her tinyslave after skateboarding session (18min / $12.99)
 -

Under Suzi's feet (14min / $10.99)
 -

Tiny slaves can't survive under Hanna's stinky feet (SFX) (29min / $21.99)
 -

Forced to worship her sister's stinky feet (22min / $14.99)
 -

Lesbian sisters foot worship (22min / $15.99)
 -

You will pay to be my foot slave (21min / $14.99)
 -

The sadistics roomates get their revenge (20min / $14.99)
 -

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

Manon owns me and my house keys (20min / $14.99)
 -

When roommates become foot slaves (19min / $13.99)
 -

Lesbian foot slavery revenge (18min / $12.99)
 -

Cleo turns her new roomate into footslave (18min / $12.99)
 -

Pathetic life of a human insole (17min / $12.99)
 -

Sweaty socks and feet humiliation (17min / $12.99)
 -

More clips available at http://frenchgirlsfeet.com

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

It seems that you had the worst idea of your life. Why did you shrunk yourself to spy on your roommate Manon? Specially when you know she has reasons to take revenge on you if she finds you on the floor. And of course she will. She will make you smell, kiss and lick her feet from sole to toes to punish you for being such a bad roommate. And when Cindy your other roommate will come back from work she will also want to punish you but that's an other story..

Available now at www.frenchgirlsfeet.com

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Amelie is coming back from a day at work and needs a foot massage. Her feet hurt and she wants me to take care of them. She orders me to massage them first but then start to rub her smelly socks on my face before taking them off and make me lick her sweaty feet..

Preview : http://onairfetish.com/video/1124

Full clip 6 minutes, available now at www.frenchgirlsfeet.com

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Katia is a sexy dominant woman from Los Angeles and knows how much you like her feet. She is wearing a cute pair of high heels with sheer pantyhose and wants you to worship her like a good slave. She talks very dirty to you while she orders you to lick the bottom of her shoes, smell her pantyhose and lick between her sweaty toes.
Katia speaks English, video include French subtitles

Preview : http://onairfetish.com/video/1191

Full clip 8 minutes, available now at www.frenchgirlsfeet.com

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Manon just came back from vacation and she is glad to see that you are still waiting for her like a good slave. She wore her sandals all summer and wants you to lick them clean. Can you feel her foot sweat in your month while you are licking those stinky leather shoe insoles? She needs you to lick her feet clean too, but first you will have to smell them and trust me, they stink very bad...

Preview : http://onairfetish.com/video/1217

Full clip 8 minutes, available now at www.frenchgirlsfeet.com

--------------------
 -
 -

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The GIRL/GIRL foot domination clips are FANTASTIC! I LOVE when they are mean and cruel, and really force the other sexy girl to deeply smell their feet! SO HOT! PLEASE, MORE WMV CLIPS LIKE THAT!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Danielle Trixie is a very messy roommate who never do the dishes and leave her dirty laundry all over the house. Anais Jolie can't stand it anymore and decide to get her revenge on her by putting something in her drink... Danielle wakes up tied up on Anais bed and as soon as she opens her eyes, Anais stinky feet are already on her face, ordering her to smell between her toes and lick her soft sweaty soles. Anais loves having her messy roommate worship her feet and feels in control.
Very nice girl/girl foot worship action!
Anais and Danielle speaks English, French subtitles included

HD Preview : http://onairfetish.com/video/1256

Available now at www.frenchgirlsfeet.com

--------------------
 -
 -

Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ceara Lynch est française ? J'ignorais, elle m'excite vraiment ...

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

quote:
Originally posted by Gezlock:
Ceara Lynch est française ? J'ignorais, elle m'excite vraiment ...

Non elle est Americaine, on a filmé a Los Angeles

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links