Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Lindsey, 20 y/o Blonde college Actress* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *Lindsey, 20 y/o Blonde college Actress*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's Lindsey, a 20 y/o College actress with size 6 feet showing her slender soles for the first time on camera. She trampled around on the dusty cement later for some dusty sole shots. A cross between Marilyn Monroe and Lady Gaga, but enough cuteness, charm and class to surpass both.

-

-

-

-

[Mmm] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great find. She kinda reminds me of another one of your models, Ludmila.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, yes she does now that I think about it. Both girls are so fun to work with as well, if you guys like her I will be doing more stuff with her in the future. She isn't QUITE on the level with her knowledge of foot fetish yet though..she'll have to be broken in slowly.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find and good work with a newbie. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hop] [Love] [Woot] [Drool] [Mmm] [Thud] [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] !
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice butt?..

-

--------------------
 -

hoss44467xh
Board Regular
Member # 11629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hoss44467xh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it would have been nice to see the shoes on her to not just barefoot
Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

here's a couple
 -

-

--------------------
 -

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am... stunned. [Eek!] She's awesome and needs to come over to my place. [Hump]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was all I could think of when I looked at these two pics...

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:

-

"So glad I'm able to finally sit down. These heels are killing me. I really need to take them off."

quote:
 -

"[GASP] You have a foot fetish?"

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

lol yep...that about sums it up Fate111. But I don't she was acting when she said that. She also didn't understand why guys buy used female shoes lol...

--------------------
 -

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely soles. I like the nice tight jeans, too.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes indeed she is great my friend, keep doing what you do best! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice.

I like her look and feet

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like those soles smelled exquisite after some time in those leather heels...
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links