Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Lindsey, 20 y/o Blonde college Actress* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *Lindsey, 20 y/o Blonde college Actress*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah she had been driving in them on the way over to the shoot, her soles were moist for sure!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
This was all I could think of...

"[GASP] You have a foot fetish?"

Oh yes, you can tell by the look on her face she had that sort of freaked-out/creeped-out vibe going on.

Whether this was accidental or planned (during the photoshoot), it was brilliant in either case.

Mad props to this inspiring style of contemporary realism and for pressing forth with new and original ideas!! Excellent work!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol I thought of you T when she made that face.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
lol I thought of you T when she made that face.

that is awesome bro! please pass my praise to her and let her know i'd love to take her out to dinner and some drinks sometime.

i will be back on the west coast this spring to meet up with a fitness & martial arts model from sacramento who's feet i am filming, provided her boyfriend can approve of the licking and sniffing.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

You're in luck, she appeared to be single. lol..but she is a tad young,unless you like dating girls 16 years younger than yourself. Personally shooting them is fine with me. If you're in town I know of a great Texas style BBQ joint that we can feed our bellies at after your shoot.

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
You're in luck, she appeared to be single. lol..but she is a tad young,unless you like dating girls 16 years younger than yourself. Personally shooting them is fine with me. If you're in town I know of a great Texas style BBQ joint that we can feed our bellies at after your shoot.

hey as long as she isn't 16 i'm game. will need to make sure she is over 18 before I date her or do anything wtih her.

i've dated many hot young girls before and they love older men because we know how to address their needs better as opposed to those young horn dogs who are all about taking advantage of these girls.

if you're treatin for the food, i'm there hermano! would love to fill my belly with some bbq, but if there is a korean bbq place, i think you'll like it even better!

plus, in return for the meal, i'll share with you some pics from my smartphone of all the pervy things i had done with that girl's feet [Big Grin] you're gonna love it [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Unfortunatly in the real world, or any world..the way to meet the needs of any woman isn't bashing your face into her soles. That is merely for our own gratification. TLC and telling her what she wants to hear, now that's what they want.

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
telling her what she wants to hear, now that's what they want.

they'll just think of the man as spineless over time with that method. most of the dating guru's in this forum can also attest to this counter-intuitive trend.

start out with some david deangelo stuff -- it'll do wonders and could even convince hot chics to let a guy bash his face into her soles if done properly.

[Secret] it's win win for all when she is satisfied too [Thumbs Up]

quote:
the way to meet the needs of any woman isn't bashing your face into her soles. That is merely for our own gratification.

i've made them smile many times with some good face-to-sole bashing:
 -

[ December 31, 2011, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadly they are just humoring us, seems they did their job and fooled you partner lol. If these kinds of foot activities would in such high demand by the women of the world, why is the girl in your avatar clearly discusted with it?

Great pic there you shared, looks like you weren't letting your pleasure be denied, however we wouldn't want to "guilt-trip members into purchasing staged feet videos" would we? [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Sadly they are just humoring us

Only some get humored whereas others get the real thing.

quote:
If these kinds of foot activities would in such high demand by the women...

When it comes to women, it is not about "her" demands, persay, it is about having a real man play the ascertive role and lead the woman into what is best. Just read some of goodguyneighbor's posts about how women prefer to be lead by a man, and you will understand my point.

The concept of leading is very real and there are a number of foot photographer's today who are using this technique for astonishing results.

quote:
we wouldn't want to "guilt-trip members into purchasing staged feet videos" would we? [Wink]

I agree with you whole-heartedly, which is why I prefer to represent the contemporary style of realism. It is a magnificant concept amidst our evolving internet, where people are more readily immersed with the topic or content at hand. And realism allows viewers to actually feel like we are there.

Nothing beats capturing a woman in that key moment which reflects her true feelings in her heart. I love seeing people share their material that revolves around realism. Take a look at my friend's face in my avatar. That was totally real and she rocked! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

[ December 31, 2011, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

A one-liner from GGN? that's it? Guess I won't take much advice from him lol.

Anyway, yea in the end we are ALL humored at the moment for our fetishes...they responded to mere fancy words at that moment in time but they could care less about our foot fetishes.

Only some professional Doms or travelling foot party/models really get into it. Even then, it's all about the mighty Greenbacks!

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
they could care less about our foot fetishes...
...it's all about the mighty Greenbacks!

I don't know man, I take a much more optimistic view with respect to women and their willingness to try new things. It's all about how you make it seem fun for them.

Some foot fetishists have the gift, and some don't. GGN has the gift and track record to back it up. Even his one-liners are as good as a book. Learning from his success can only be beneficial to foot fetishists.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

They are only willing to try new things with the coaxing of words even if they don't like them. I think GGN's success stems from catching women off gaurd and putting them on the spot..where most humans will try it because they are merely curious but have no serious interest.

He does a good service for those who cannot go out and shoot feet, but his advice is at best limited to himself or others with that frame of mind since the "shoe does not fit every foot" so to speak with no pun intendid.

And thank you for bumping my thread, I just got a couple extra signups this morning from it. Looks like it's gonna be another stellar year for my site thanks to all the wonderful fans out there. Even have Jasmine as the feature model for next month. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
They are only willing to try new things with the coaxing of words even if they don't like them. I think GGN's success stems from catching women off gaurd ...

It's all about confidence. Word choice plays a part too but it is the overall human portrayal that matters most.

It's like the suggestions that have been given in advice threads over the years by many of the greats who've gone out there and gotten feet successfully time and time again. It may seem like magic to those not in the know, but in reality it is nothing more than process, charm, and technique.

You need to present yourself in a great way. That means staying in shape, looking good, and having confidence.

These are the things women dig in a man. Sort of like the Halo effect. They believe you can do no wrong if you get these things right.

I don't know how many times successful foot guys and webmasters have told advice seekers to simply have confidence and keep yourself looking good so you can increase your chances for feet.

It really is as simple as adhering to these basic principles. Best of luck! [Thumbs Up]

quote:
And thank you for bumping my thread, I just got a couple extra signups this morning from it.

Oh wow, only two? I was hoping to get you several hundred or even a thousand so you could use the profits to pay more models. But who knows, maybe two sign-ups is enough [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Who said anything about 2? I never used a number. A "couple extra" is slang under-exaggerated for plenty and "Extra" meaning more than normal for the morning rush while men's wives are out shopping. You know all about that stuff. Haven't seen any of your models on the feature list, maybe you should inquire about it.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links