Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Lindsey, 20 y/o Blonde college Actress* (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *Lindsey, 20 y/o Blonde college Actress*
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Haven't seen any of your models on the feature list, maybe you should inquire about it.

Huh, what models and what feature list? I only have girlfriends and they don't inquire about any lists except when they will be on my list.

Those are the kind of things my women worry about, not the difference in terminology between 2 pennies vs a few. Forget semantics for a second, because women are more interested in having fun and gathering meaning. That's all I was saying.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu's Feature Model of the Month is what I was referring to, I don't recall you had the privledge of such...it's a quite an honor to have such a cool host like Wu!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18358 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wu's Feature Model of the Month is what I was referring to, I don't recall you had the privledge of such...it's a quite an honor to have such a cool host like Wu!

Oh I see what you're referring to. I think it was wayyy back... a girl I worked with named Lia LaBowe got the honor.

Was gettin all kinds of hits from Wu's feet links when she ended up on his feature thingy. I guess you didn't do much research prior to your supposition. Here's a pic from that set (if I recall correctly):
 -

Anyway, it was ancient like back in the days when I was doing website updates. Never really paid attention to the priviledges or honors back then.

I had thought Wu's was supposed to focus on nurturing it's own BHE affiliates, so I never felt good interfering with that.

Medals and badges were things that I got when I was in the military. Never like to toot my own horn. Same was the case when I became a webmaster. I recall footnetwork giving a monthly creativity honor.

But all that stuff was wayy in the past back when I was involved with foot models. Nowadays, I get to relax and enjoy feet from real life girlfriends instead. I'm lovin it and I don't have to have customers bombarding me with requests.

I hope you're able to collect as many honors as you can find. They'll make for great resume bullets later on the outside world. [Thumbs Up]

[ December 31, 2011, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

Oh I see what you're referring to. I think it was wayyy back... a girl I worked with named Lia LaBowe got the honor.

Was gettin all kinds of hits from Wu's feet links when she ended up on his feature thingy. I guess you didn't do much research prior to your supposition. Here's a pic from that set (if I recall correctly):
 -

Anyway, it was ancient like back in the days when I was doing website updates. Never really paid attention to the priviledges or honors back then.

I had thought Wu's was supposed to focus on nurturing it's own BHE affiliates, so I never felt good interfering with that.

Medals and badges were things that I got when I was in the military. Never like to toot my own horn. Same was the case when I became a webmaster. I recall footnetwork giving a monthly creativity honor.

But all that stuff was wayy in the past back when I was involved with foot models. Nowadays, I get to relax and enjoy feet from real life girlfriends instead. I'm lovin it and I don't have to have customers bombarding me with requests.

I hope you're able to collect as many honors as you can find. They'll make for great resume bullets later on the outside world. [Thumbs Up]

Ah nice, someone scribbled crayon on her soles for a promotional plug..very ingenious and original! I still hadn't seen any Wu's Feature models from your old archive on there though. Let me tell you I was humbled when asked to send in a set for it. Thanks again for the post bumps! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18358 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Ah nice, someone scribbled crayon on her soles for a promotional plug..very ingenious and original!

Actually I had Lia do it and it was only because I had seen some other people do it in the past. I don't want to take more credit than I deserve, LOL! It's just my humble nature, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

quote:
I still hadn't seen any Wu's Feature models from your old archive on there though.

I doubt you'd see it in "my" archive because I don't maintain wu's featured model lists. Make sure you check the right place to find what you're looking for.

quote:
Let me tell you I was humbled when asked to send in a set

As you very well should've been. I'm sure that would've been a lot of traffic compared to your daily average.

quote:
Thanks again for the post bumps! [Cheers]

Well hopefully I got ya a "couple more" sign-ups, whatever that might mean LOL

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
I doubt you'd see it in "my" archive because I don't maintain wu's featured model lists. Make sure you check the right place to find what you're looking for.
No HIS archive of Featured Monthly Models. Didn't see any, ever.

quote:
As you very well should've been. I'm sure that would've been a lot of traffic compared to your daily average
For sure, added to an already crazy high daily average it is in the stratosphere. Kudos to Wu.

quote:
Well hopefully I got ya a "couple more" sign-ups, whatever that might mean LOL
Simple, the linkback traffic from Wu's last night and this morning's reports were alot higher than normal even before the Featured set goes through. When you have threads that are more than 2 pages long and hover on the first page of the Foot Model Content page there's more hits, common sense. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
No HIS archive of Featured Monthly Models.

Honestly, I don't know. I never look through that stuff. It can maybe make a good homework assignment for somebody out there who has the time.

quote:
When you have threads that are more than 2 pages long and hover on the first page of the Foot Model Content page there's more hits

I'm honored to have helped you get by. If you ever need anymore help from me, don't hesitate to pick up the phone and call. I'm always honored to play a crucial part.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Front page, easy to find as soon as you jump onto the site usually! Got you on speed dial in case I forget how to be confident or need BBQ advice when visiting L.A. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links