Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15] (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15]
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone. This foot model is another who has never modeled her feet before and laughs at me every time I keep telling her that her long slender feet are extremely sexy. She is really down with modeling them often but is having a hard time trying to figure out why anyone would be interested in seeing her feet. Anyway, she is only 5'9" yet she wears an 11.5 on dressy shoes and size 12 if she is wearing gladiator type sandals. Let me know what you think? Enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 15, 2022, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: JustJoe ]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigmutha
Loyal Member
Member # 37331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigmutha   Email bigmutha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One word. MORE
Posts: 55 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look really good to me.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus!!!! More of her is needed ASAP! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long, suckable toes. Terrific!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her frosted purple tips
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply wonderful! Long, lean feet with toes to match and the flowing curve of her arch looks very inviting, as well.

Lots of X-rated thoughts here.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful feet and girl! :-)

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics good call!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, I agree ToeTapper! Nothing but FJ's with those long toes are in my head now [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely amazing big feet and long toes!
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous feet! Wonderful arch and amazing toes. That first photo was killer.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GORGEOUS LONG SLIM FEET! Fantastic. I would absolutely love to see more of her and her super sexy feet! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unbelievable...
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more word! Exquisite!
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links