Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15] (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15]
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is an endless amount of possibilities of what to do with her feet! Not to mention countless hours I would spend with them [Big Grin] Can't wait to see more of her!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't get enough of seeing her feet...

She has something for everyone...dynamite soles...fantastic toes...awsome arches...delicious wrinkles...

love it...LOVE IT!

While I know she wants to keep her identity private...any chance we could get a face & sole shot? Maybe she could have on sunglasses or something that partialy hides her face?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, for me, when she is put on a scale from 1 to 10, she is 100, TOETALLY TOERIFFIC!!!! Love them long sexy curvy toes, and that sexy hot pedicure, dude, I am sorry, but she has got me TOETALLY HOT & HORNY!!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] Please do not wait with any updates please!!!! [Jerkoff] Please relay on to her that she has got the HOTTEST FEET & TOES and I am at her feet & toes worshipping them. Can not wait on the updates!! TOETALLY HOT!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet and toes are consistently amazing. They cannot be described as "old" on any planet. Thank-you to her and to you for sharing. She is just terrific.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW LOVE that pedi!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most amazing toes in history
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bump* da thread in hopes our 'goddess' will give her devotees some more pictures of those divine soles & toes!!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

She could have a whole website dedicated to her! I mean SHOULD! [Big Grin]
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back again with another update of this amazing model! Thanks for all the comments! She see them as well so keep them coming. Send me a message of you want to see something specific. Enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I'll say it again, those feet were MADE for giving FJ's! [Big Grin] Great shots! Love the first two...she step on newspapers or something?
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Another great round of pics!

Are you getting a chance to worship those beauties??

I'd love to bury my face in those soles of hers...and wish I could suck on those perfect toes!!

Can't get enough of 'er!

bluetoelover
unregistered

I'd do more then just worship them [Big Grin]
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I'll say it again, those feet were MADE for giving FJ's! [Big Grin] Great shots! Love the first two...she step on newspapers or something?

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet of the century
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links