Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Introducing Lalafeet (formerly known as "Foot Girl") (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Introducing Lalafeet (formerly known as "Foot Girl")
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While lookin' at the first few shots I was thinkin', her peds look so damn good I wouldn't have been able to control myself......... but lookin' at the last 2 pics, neither could you lol [Laugh]

She has amazing toes and yes, would've loved to have buried my face in her soles too. She's very limber makin' use of the parks bars/structure adding that playful feel which adds to the sexiness of herself [Thud]

Again, I'm hardly ever at the pic section but I guess I was drawn here. Amazing work L.D and to your ladyfriend. Great team [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta say, I would love to do some naughty things with those feet (and her) [Big Grin]
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a lucky man at the end of this picture set. Wow looks like this shoot was tons of fun too. Great looking feet I approve fo sho !

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
What an absolute treasure. Got my act beat! LOL

Spotlight, as AC/DC once sang: "We've got the biggest balls of them all!" [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey my man are u sure her feet is only a size 8. Im pretty sure thats small for her height of being 6'0 feet tall but damn i love her feet especially her soles! Good job bro!
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
Hey my man are u sure her feet is only a size 8. Im pretty sure thats small for her height of being 6'0 feet tall but damn i love her feet especially her soles! Good job bro!

Positive they are a size 8. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, and wow....and I know I use that expression a lot, but here it is mos def well suited. What a collection and introduction to her lovely self and sexy feet. You managed to capture every single pose and angle...soles, toes, arches, the pose, and so many more. I can well imagine once you got started it was difficult to stop, or have her stop posing...with each shot being hotter than the last one.

She is lovely, has great feet and is such a natural too...I really like her enthusiasm.

And her back ink...so sexy and amazing to see, Wow.

I do hope to see more of her on here, and that she reads all of the comments praising her.

Well done, LeDaemon...so well done!

And you were able to "taste" her soles too...Awesome!!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn bro, thats a good time with a beautiful woman! Great stuff! Her soles are more than I imagined!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic pictures! Looks like you two had lots of fun. Great choice in colour too.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done! Is she up for foot worship?
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Lala is definitely a hottie with even hotter feet to match! What I love even more about her is her eagerness and love for her own feet! That is a rare find these days!

Her feet are amazing and you can actually tell that they'll be very soft just from your pictures! Still amazed that you work with such a hottie! She really is beautiful from head to those sexy toes!! Can't wait to see more pics!

So was this her first time putting her feet in someone's face? [Smile] You lucky dog!! lol

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey bro u serious that she crushed a live bug under her heel?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tats and toes, a winner all around!

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really did make me feel like I was there too! She's a beauty and I hope many more sets come from this [Smile]
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen hanging from bars shots on here before. Those, the lotus position and all the rest were pretty goddamn terrific. Lala, you're fantastic! Thanks to you both.

Also, I've never wanted to be gravel before.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links