Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Introducing Lalafeet (formerly known as "Foot Girl") (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Introducing Lalafeet (formerly known as "Foot Girl")
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Fucking sexy! This gave me a hard one haha! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrestleu2000
Board Regular
Member # 43456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrestleu2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Epic post.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE....more face and leg and feet shots! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is what I am talking about. Her sexy feet look great dressed in sexy slides and heels. Well done! Her black laquer looks fantastic on her pretty toes, and I really like the contrast with the black polish and her fair skin tone. Looks so sexy!

The fact that she will be at 6'4" with those slides on is very sexy...and please incorporate more poses of her sexy feet up on her toes showing off her soft soles while wearing her slides. Her feet look amazing in that pose.

Excellent update, and I look forward to your next set.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
And welcome to the board, LaLa...I do hope you enjoy your stay.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is just WINNING!!!!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This a find of a lifetime. Just the whole package!!!! Sweet soft soles and sexy toes a killer body and pretty face!!! Can't ask for anything more! A must do collage
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the black polish!! and I love the sounds of a set with these heels and everythinge else! she is awesome! I wish she had a twin in my office [Tongue]
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
And from the discussion we had nylons, garters and all sorts of sexy things may be involved.

-

Now this....this is going to be super hot!! [Eek!] Seeing her beautiful feet encased in some silky sheer hose is going to be awesome!

Can't wait!! [Drool]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furious
Board Regular
Member # 34472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Furious   Email Furious   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yum i wish she live here in WA
Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
And from the discussion we had nylons, garters and all sorts of sexy things may be involved.

-

Now this....this is going to be super hot!! [Eek!] Seeing her beautiful feet encased in some silky sheer hose is going to be awesome!

Can't wait!! [Drool]

Yes, yes, yes! I, too would love to see her beautiful toes wrapped in sheer nylons.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So awesome!!! Thanks for sharing these!!! WOW

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Job and Great find my friend...I have always said that there is nothing better than a girls who likes her own feet. You were actually able to catch the energy of enthusiasm in the shots...I'm impressed and she's sexy...6 feet tall with size 8's..That makes them look tiny..She has a nice body, she's pretty...Once again great job...SHE SHOULD GO PRO!...The N.F.L...National Foot League...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in love!!!!!!! [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up] [Mmm]
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to think all of you for your awesome posts. I hope this shoot is just the beginning of many shoots to come. If you any requests please message me and I'll see what I can do.
You guys are awesome and I hope to have found a home for my FEET here at Wu's!
[Kiss]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a fun shoot. Hoping for another collaboration soon Lala. Just let me know. [Smile]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links