Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Introducing Lalafeet (formerly known as "Foot Girl") (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Introducing Lalafeet (formerly known as "Foot Girl")
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a very well composed photo set.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are great!
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by abv.avg.joe.:
Very nice body all over!

My only problem, if she is going to be doing foot modelling, please have her wear more feminine thongs/ flip-flops. Please for the love of D-g! Those thongs she was wearing look like mens, and they do not do justice to her beauty. For me personally, it kind of ruined it.

Reef, Roxy, Soda, thin strap Rainbows, anything cute & pink...

Uh, oh. She texted me a few minutes ago saying "Some guy rimmed me out for my flip flop choice!"

To be honest with you I didn't even see the flip flops while I was shooting this. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U folks shoulda took a pic of the bug that got crushed under her heel...lol....was it by accident or she did it on purpose and also was she gross by it?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much do I hate Photobucket right now????? [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I had opened a whole new account JUST for these pics. Didn't realize her stuff was going to blow up the account this quickly. I'll reload through imagevenue I suppose.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you Reinforcedheelstoes. Argh!

Helrzr- it was an accident, but no bugs, not even squished ones gross me out. lol

Avg. Joe- I totally get what you were trying to say. But I love my AE leather flip flops I have them in many color. They are comfy and the leather keeps my soles smooth so I will keep wearing them. And my feet will NEVER look like mens feet no matter what shoes I have on! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The things I'd do! [Big Grin] I'd pay top dollar to have a moment alone with those! [Bow Down]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Well, switched over to imagevenue so they will not be closed due to bandwidth BS. She threatened me saying she'd find a new photographer for the next shoot. No way Jose!

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

-  -
 -

The last three got pushed to the end here. Sorry about this near catastrophe!

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

That last shot lets you off the hook in my books! [Big Grin]
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Ok, this isn't related to the park shoot, but lala just sent some pictures of some shoes and her new black nail polish color she wants to incorporate in another shoot. And from the discussion we had nylons, garters and all sorts of sexy things may be involved. In those first pair of mules she'll have to stand about 6'4". Ties in with the giantess fetish I know a lot of us foot guys have as a subfetish.

-  -  -
 -

-

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Not a fan of hose...or giantess stuff for that matter but those heel dipping shots look like they are full of potential [Big Grin]

But to cater to ALL footguys then I'd say give er' on the hose and giantess themes. [Smile]

solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lucky dog!!!!!
Those foot sniffin' pics pushed me over the edge!!!!
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got a sign-up sheet for faces to put your feet in?
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links