Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tree Huggin' Toes! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Tree Huggin' Toes!
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well here's my first solo picture post. Pardon the photography as LeDaemon mentioned I conned my Mom into helping me out and photography is not her strong suit. (Hopefully some editing made the pictures enjoyable.) A little background is probably needed here. As I've mentioned a few times I credit her for my love of feet. My Mom is super supportive of my foot fetish. She has dabbled in a few fetishes herself. I'm hoping to soon do a shoot of her feet and post them here for all of you!
Fingers crossed here goes nothing!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got 'em up fine and they do look better on the big screen than when you showed me on your phone! I so love your little nerd girl glasses and your warm smile is the tops. [Big Grin]

I could do a mom & daughter foot comparison shot for you guys if you like. She's so cool!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

-

Thanks Momo! Love you oodles and gobbs!

--------------------
 -

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

I forgot I had my glasses on in those pictures. I having to take them on and off. LOL

--------------------
 -

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow! Wish your toes were Huggin my tree! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala - Beautiful photos...you're already well on the path to becoming an all-star model with your various shooting locations, poses, and looks with only 3-4 shoots...Well-done!

Are you up for foot worship sessions? I can only imagine worshipping those tootsies.... [Smile]

Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent job Lala!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala, that picture shoot was superb! Thank you so much. I absolutely loved all these pictures. YOU ROCK!!! = )

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear God....

Someone stop her.The woman is killing me....

If you do a set wearing hosiery, I shall expire in an untimely manner....

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfect size feet. Love them all thanks for sharing

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links