Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tree Huggin' Toes! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Tree Huggin' Toes!
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn this is a nice teaser [Smile]
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol she's in Haiti. But the funny thing is, I remembered being drawn to her feet when I was little.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala you should keep your glasses on in more pics. Very sexy
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:

Noted and I love reinforced librarian idea.I'm a big reader so I would have tons of fun with that.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:

Noted and I love reinforced librarian idea.I'm a big reader so I would have tons of fun with that.
Ok, add that to the list for Saturday. May need to do a wardrobe change during this. [Wink]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, made me feel like wood!

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lala in strappy heels. Thats they foward or oiled or fruit crushing. But hey everyone has a preference. keep posting. lala dont get bored of posting/taking pictures of feet.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Can you do the fun Librarian and wear your glasses and those cheap suntan hose and heels. Sole shots peeking out from under your desk? Black slacks and white heels? That has been a fantasy of mine since 3rd grade....

Thinking about you doing a couple of pics like that makes me feel dizzy......Lol!

We got plans for shooting something in heels and hose this weekend as a matter of fact. This came in just last night...

-

She's going to get some hose without the lace, although I really must applaud the effort she made to put that on and send the sample shot. [Woot]

Jeez!! Even the damn teaser pic is hot! I LOVE you in your glasses....A barefoot smart woman in hose....perfect!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your first set looks amazing, and you did a wonderful job...as did you mother with her photography skills. I have to ask, what did she think about taking pics of your feet, and did she have an opinion on it?

As for your picture....so well done, and so hot too. You captured so many aspects, poses and angles of your soft, smooth sexy feet. Soles, toes, arches, tops...and again, so many angles. What else makes your set unique is you also include so many full body pics too. It really personalizes them, and shows more of who you are inside.

Your soles look fantastic and look just as soft as they are sexy. Again, so well done!! It's great to see you embracing your foot fetish and be so happy and positive about it, too.

I am already looking forward to your next set.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hullyman
Board Regular
Member # 11187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hullyman   Email hullyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW so sexy and a natural beauty thank you for sharing your wonderful pics they make an Aussie foot man very happy. Please post more sets they will be very much appreciated.
Cheers from the land downunder.
Hullyman xoxoxo

Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala, your feet & especially your TOES, are just TOETALLY TOERIFFIC!!! I love your long toes and sexy pedicure & sexy nail beds. I find nothing wrong with the person who photographed them, you can see what sexy feet & toes you have and some nice close ups, what more do you want. I would love to smell them after you made them sweaty all day, and of course it would also include a foot massage for you. You have the kind of feet I love, and on a scale from 1 to 10, you score 100. TOERIFFIC!!!!!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful job well done
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
You captured so many aspects, poses and angles of your soft, smooth sexy feet. Soles, toes, arches, tops...and again, so many angles. What else makes your set unique is you also include so many full body pics too. It really personalizes them, and shows more of who you are inside.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks, 2swift
Having someone else taking the pictures is really hard for me. I'm always the one behind the camera. So it's hard to know what shots they're getting until you're all done. I was worried that there were too many full body shots, since my mom not being a foot fetish person wouldn't focus on the feet as much as I wanted her too.
I'm really glad my personality comes through. That is very important to me. I just want to have a good time and enjoy what we're doing!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
You captured so many aspects, poses and angles of your soft, smooth sexy feet. Soles, toes, arches, tops...and again, so many angles. What else makes your set unique is you also include so many full body pics too. It really personalizes them, and shows more of who you are inside.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks, 2swift
Having someone else taking the pictures is really hard for me. I'm always the one behind the camera. So it's hard to know what shots they're getting until you're all done. I was worried that there were too many full body shots, since my mom not being a foot fetish person wouldn't focus on the feet as much as I wanted her too.
I'm really glad my personality comes through. That is very important to me. I just want to have a good time and enjoy what we're doing!

She is a bit bossy when someone else is taking the pics as well. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOD Those are some talented Toes Poses!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links