Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tree Huggin' Toes! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Tree Huggin' Toes!
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
magnific lala. more more. sexy toes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you LaLa...

[Kiss]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala is a wonderful photographer and does great stuff with her editing software. She scolded me for sending up the "raw" pictures without tweaking them in the sets I shot. [Laugh]

Kudos again to your mom for doing this. She did a fine job and got great artistic shots.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Dear God....

Someone stop her.The woman is killing me....

If you do a set wearing hosiery, I shall expire in an untimely manner....

Reinforcedheelstoe,
A nylon shoot is in the planning process! I can't wait!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm dehydrated now [Smile] I can not wait to see the mom-daughter shoot!

Great shots by your mom and even better posing by you as well!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep em comin
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrestleu2000
Board Regular
Member # 43456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrestleu2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I suggest a karate-themed shoot? I have a feeling you'd have fun with it.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is soooo the kinda girl I wished I would have married.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so unbelievably beautiful and sexy, and your attitude is amazing too! You are the perfect woman, with perfect feet! I LOVE your posts. I too would love to see you do a karate, or catfight picture set, kicking at the camera, close-ups of your fantastic bare soles and painted toes! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a beautiful set, love the colours, can't pick a favorite as they are all amazing and I can see where you get your warm beautiful smile from!! Your mother is beautiful like you are!!

So glad she's able to shoot for you too!

Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Lala you are a natural!!!!! Great pics!!! I bet your mom has great feet too
solefull00
unregistered

Lala has a slight resemeblance to my aunt lol
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
Lala has a slight resemeblance to my aunt lol

maybe we're related? LOL! Are foot fetishes hereditary?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you do the fun Librarian and wear your glasses and those cheap suntan hose and heels. Sole shots peeking out from under your desk? Black slacks and white heels? That has been a fantasy of mine since 3rd grade....

Thinking about you doing a couple of pics like that makes me feel dizzy......Lol!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Can you do the fun Librarian and wear your glasses and those cheap suntan hose and heels. Sole shots peeking out from under your desk? Black slacks and white heels? That has been a fantasy of mine since 3rd grade....

Thinking about you doing a couple of pics like that makes me feel dizzy......Lol!

We got plans for shooting something in heels and hose this weekend as a matter of fact. This came in just last night...

-

She's going to get some hose without the lace, although I really must applaud the effort she made to put that on and send the sample shot. [Woot]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links