Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Torunn: Tall & Sexy Norwegian Blonde Feet* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *Torunn: Tall & Sexy Norwegian Blonde Feet*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found this 26 year old, 6' tall blonde beauty waiting at the skatepark for her boyfriend in her car.I inquired about her shoe size, (a size 10) then asked if she wanted to model her feet. She was kinda ditzy, but was happy to get the attention. She even did a quick vidclip at the beginning which can be seen here: Torunn Youtube

The photos will start appearing next week on my website, so if you like her come check them out.

-

-

[Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NorcalfeetStudios....YOU DA MAN!!!!!!! [Thumbs Up] Truthfully speaking, you had me at 6'

It's really quite simple! Whenever I'm around TALLER women, my knees turn to butter... [Thud]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scandinavian girls feet are fucking incredible. Absolutely amazing!! [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen her pictures of other foot related work she has done before. She is hot!
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I greatly approve of this girl!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShaggyDoo:
I've seen her pictures of other foot related work she has done before. She is hot!

Actually this is her first time modeling her feet man, maybe you saw someone that looked like her? Any case, thanks for the kind words.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pose anyone?

-

--------------------
 -

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find dude! Ditzy or not, she's hot! Great looling soles too!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

Actually this is her first time modeling her feet man, maybe you saw someone that looked like her? Any case, thanks for the kind words.
I think this might be her. Anyway here is the link to where I think I might have seen her before http://themousepad.yuku.com/reply/537528/Model-5-Torunn-Model-Mayhem#reply-537528
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

quote:
pose anyone?

-

Nice soles in the pose pics. Great job!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think this might be her. Anyway here is the link to where I think I might have seen her before http://themousepad.yuku.com/reply/537528/Model-5-Torunn-Model-Mayhem#reply-537528
Small world! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Might be the same girl, I would bet 100 to 1 whoever took those pics (in his own mind liked feet) but didn't tell her what they were for because when I shot her awhile back she declared it was her first official shoot that involved her feet but that she did have some modeling experience. The guy posting those probably isn't the one who took them either since there's no watermark or claim of ownership.In any case she is now proprietary to Norcalfeet.com so come check her out [Hump]

[ June 09, 2012, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

quote:
Might be the same girl, I would bet 100 to 1 whoever took those pics (in his own mind liked feet) but didn't tell her what they were for because when I shot her awhile back she declared it was her first official shoot that involved her feet but that she did have some modeling experience. The guy posting those probably isn't the one who took them either since there's no watermark or claim of ownership.In any case she is now proprietary to Norcalfeet.com so come check her out [Hump]

Yeah whoever took the pics probably did like feet, but might of not admitted it to her. There is some foot focus on those pics I found from the pad, but not as much as there is in your pics of her. I just thought that when I seen the name Torunn that I remembered seeing that name on themousepad and I thought it might of been her, because there aren't a lot of people with that name. But anyway you did a great job on the pics with her. It's always nice to find a hot model with big feet!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
this is her first time modeling her feet man, maybe you saw someone that looked like her?

here is the link to where I think I might have seen her before http://themousepad.yuku.com/reply/537528/Model-5-Torunn-Model-Mayhem#reply-537528
[Laugh] Busted

Props to getting her to model again though, but she lied if she said it was her 1st time foot modeling. I never quite understood why girls sometimes lie to a handful of guys though. Who knows.

The original guy who she worked for was clearly taking foot shots though, as this example shows (plus the original photographer has a good reputation at the mousepad for truthful/accurate statements, so I'm sure he did not arrange a covert foot shoot with her):
 -

[ June 09, 2012, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links