Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Torunn: Tall & Sexy Norwegian Blonde Feet* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *Torunn: Tall & Sexy Norwegian Blonde Feet*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShaggyDoo:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Might be the same girl, I would bet 100 to 1 whoever took those pics (in his own mind liked feet) but didn't tell her what they were for because when I shot her awhile back she declared it was her first official shoot that involved her feet but that she did have some modeling experience. The guy posting those probably isn't the one who took them either since there's no watermark or claim of ownership.In any case she is now proprietary to Norcalfeet.com so come check her out [Hump]

Yeah whoever took the pics probably did like feet, but might of not admitted it to her. There is some foot focus on those pics I found from the pad, but not as much as there is in your pics of her. I just thought that when I seen the name Torunn that I remembered seeing that name on themousepad and I thought it might of been her, because there aren't a lot of people with that name. But anyway you did a great job on the pics with her. It's always nice to find a hot model with big feet!
Yeah not alot of girls with that name, definitely not a run-of-the-mill name. Thanks!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18352 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
plus the original photographer has a good reputation at the mousepad for truthful/accurate statements
Unlike some we all know [Laugh] . I'm glad I was lucky enough to run into her on that trip to the bay area, I do have a nose for sniffing out the best random everyday strangers, all unscripted.

quote:
so I'm sure he did not arrange a covert foot shoot with her
It appears he did, anyone with any real photographic experience in the field can pose a girl looking the other way with her feet in the photo and zoom in on them without her knowing. Too bad he didn't watermark his work to take credit or to prove it was shot for a foot fetish type blog or site.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18352 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
anyone with any real photographic experience in the field can pose a girl looking the other way with her feet in the photo and zoom in on them without her knowing. Too bad he didn't watermark his work to take credit or to prove it was shot for a foot fetish type blog or site.

I think your shots were better, but honestly, I don't think there is any reason to diss on the original photographer for his work as well. We all enjoy feet and he provided some. Keep up the great work, Tee Hee!
[Cheers]

quote:
I do have a nose for sniffing out the best random everyday strangers, all unscripted.

If I were you, I'd take a look at the site: californiabeachfeet.com

It's literally "the BEST" foot gallery site for unscripted random everyday strangers. It's ongoing documentary is a daily magical journey into the world of uncomparable hot women's feet (I sh*t you not)!
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]

[ June 10, 2012, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
I think your shots were better, but honestly, I don't think there is any reason to diss on the original photographer for his work as well. We all enjoy feet and he provided some.
Nobody dissed anyone except for you dissing me by replying to my threads when I specifically asked you not to.

quote:
If I were you, I'd take a look at the site: californiabeachfeet.com

It's literally "the BEST" foot gallery site for unscripted random everyday strangers. It's ongoing documentary is a daily magical journey into the world of uncomparable hot women's feet (I sh*t you not)!

Cool story bro! I'm glad this CBF site and I have something in common besides excellent quality photographs. There's only a couple minor differences in the legal documents after the shoot that separates us. But who cares right?

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Nobody dissed anyone except for you dissing me by replying to my threads

Unique logic. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

One from the video in her car...
 -

--------------------
 -

The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's hot!

Kinda stating the obvious really! lol

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is ine tall, beautiful girl with amazing feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Here's just a screenshot of a quick question I asked her on her model mayhem portfolio about foot modeling, to reinstate that my original story of her being a first time foot model is true and accurate despite crazy conspiracy theories she's some kind of closet foot model lying to guys lol

- [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she's gorgeous. I've only worked with one Norwegian girl (Nete) who is pretty hot too:

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Wow, she's gorgeous. I've only worked with one Norwegian girl (Nete) who is pretty hot too:

-

Adam…

All your models are hot regardless!! [Thumbs Up]

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
Adam…

All your models are hot regardless!! [Thumbs Up]

FFM

Damn straight! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares if she's modeled feet before. Let's just thank God she's doing it again! She's amazing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Who cares if she's modeled feet before. Let's just thank God she's doing it again! She's amazing
 -

Well unfortunately,since someone else did an undercover foot shoot without her permission now she probably never will be back.Seeing as she won't even give me a working email address now, she probably doesn't trust any foot guys anymore and in fear that someone will stalk her or slander her likeness across the internet as some foot bimbo who works with creepy freeks with bad intentions. [Roll Eyes]

This solidifies my previous viewpoints over the years why a professional photographer must be honest and upfront with models about what he is shooting and where the content is being posted,as well as gettting all legal documentation and verifying I.D. so these situations don't occur. Pretty sad.

[ June 14, 2012, 03:59 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Seeing as she won't even give me a working email address now, she probably doesn't trust any foot guys anymore

I thought you handled yourself fairly decently with her based on the cropped screen grabs that were shown.

Keep yer chin up though, sometimes women get spooked over the slightest things, so who knows. Better luck next time and don't give up on potential repeat shoots (in case the model might be interested in working with you again). Otherwise, just dismiss them as the kind of over-reactive women in my avatar.

[ June 14, 2012, 04:28 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links