Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Torunn: Tall & Sexy Norwegian Blonde Feet* (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *Torunn: Tall & Sexy Norwegian Blonde Feet*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please find another thread to respond in, I've already asked nicely once..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18366 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In almost 1200 posts, I've rarely felt compelled to post any comments in the Foot Pictures section of this forum. This is probably my second time doing so.

Norcal, I'm here to say that you've found yourself the winning lottery ticket with Torunn. Even with the possibility that she'll never pose for you again, I'm glad that she was the lightning who has found her way to your bottle, even for a brief moment in time.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks National, always nice to hear appreciative words instead of the usual negativity.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18366 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Torunn is astonishing! However, is it really the same girl? Because on the Mousepad it says 5'10'' while over here on Wu's it says 6'. Looks very similar though, unless she has a double. I hope she comes back for more photographs she is a real beauty.
Posts: 1193 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
is it really the same girl? Because on the Mousepad it says 5'10'' while over here on Wu's it says 6'.

Definitely the same girl. Sometimes photographer's lie about a model's height and/or shoe size. It's often hard to know for sure, unless you see it or hear it from the girl herself.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
is it really the same girl? Because on the Mousepad it says 5'10'' while over here on Wu's it says 6'.

Definitely the same girl. Sometimes photographer's lie about a model's height and/or shoe size. It's often hard to know for sure, unless you see it or hear it from the girl herself.
True but why? I mean why would a photographer lie about foot size or height? The only thing I see worth lying about for a woman would be age or weight. In either case it wouldn't matter cause Torunn is such a hottie. But why lie? I see no reason to.
Posts: 1193 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
True but why? I mean why would a photographer lie about foot size or height?

Often times the motive is financial.

Most cases that I have seen have been on the mousepad and they appeal to the big feet fans for whom size matters so much.

I've also seen the same trend in other genres such as wrestling where height matters so much to the subset of fans who prefer taller women.

Often, the shorter feet or height fans don't care as much about "proof of length", but they are a smaller market from which to profit, so we don't see stat padding in the shorter direction.

[ June 19, 2012, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

I can verify her shoe size as 10 and her height as 6'0. Since I make sure to check 2 forms of I.D. when I shoot with models I looked at her Driver's License to verify what she claimed. Size 10 shoe was what was printed on the bottom of the shoe..so you can rest assured AceCorr that my figures are correct if it matters to you that much. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is quite beautiful...
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, sometimes you'll see a model's shoe size change. For instance, when I asked Cierra on my site what her shoe size was, she said 4 1/2. Now I KNOW she's not a 4 1/2, but she showed me the shoes she was wearing and we also even took a photo of her wearing another pair of shoes pointing to that size later. But when we bought her some heels for a set, she got a size 6 or 6 1/2 (can't recall). So a girl's foot, just like ours, can be different for different styles of shoes. It doesn't mean anyone is "lying," per se.

Now there was one case I always found odd. When Mikayla was making the rounds and was popular, she was listed a size 12 when she debuted. Then she posed for another site and she was a size 13 there. Before you know it, she was a size 14. She just kept getting bigger and bigger. In that case, I think it was the appeal to the big foot fans of them being so large. If you can claim the largest, or close to it, then people will talk about it. Hell, the WWE has ALWAYS done this to make their wrestlers seem larger than life. I don't think Big Show was 500 lbs, but he might have been close enough to add some pounds and make it sound so unique.

As for height, Ace, I'm going to go with 5'10" and 6' being too damn close to even really matter. After all, most of us guys add an inch or two in our descriptions too. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

I personally met Big Show when I was doing security part time, he's definitely not 7'4 as they originally billed him out as when he started as "The Giant" in the 90's, nor was he 500 lbs. He is about 7' even and somewhere around 450lbs.

--------------------
 -

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having once had the incredible good fortune to worship Mikayla's feet at a foot party several years back, I think she really is a legit size 14. Her feet are absolutely massive.

It was so great...

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Norcal,

That's usually the case. I know the camera adds a few pounds flattening out people onto the screen, but they've always had a thing for bumping up height and weight to make them look more like monsters.

Salvy,

I remember her debut as I made her banners for her site. She was advertising them as size 12s at that point. She went away and came back really briefly and was then a size 13. When she showed up again after an absence, but on other people's sites, she was a size 14. Just saying...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links