Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Aspen Preview (New 18 Year Old Model) +UPDATED+ (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Aspen Preview (New 18 Year Old Model) +UPDATED+
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She's absolutely gorgeous. Definitely a nice addition to your model roster! Would be awesome to see her and Ryan do a shoot together. Would make my millennium. Lol!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Patrick, she is absolutely beautiful and those feet are to die for. Gorgeous. Please thank her for allowing us to view her gorgeousness. Is she ticklish?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you mark your calendar with girls birthdates so you can work in their first photo shoots? I can picture you at the maternity ward discussing a photo shoot with the proud parents for their daughters first future foot shoot for Soles of Silk in 2030. Good planning. [Laugh]

She's a really cute girl. Look forward to seeing what you come up with next working with her.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PARTICK FOR 3!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few of you said you wanted to see more of Aspen. Well, there is this one. And funny how LeDaemon cracked on me about getting the models right out of the cradle. Looks like I robbed it on this one, huh?

-

All kidding aside, it wasn't all play and no work. I had to sit behind the camera and gaze upon Aspen's beauty - those freshly minted (and pedicured) 18 year old, size 8 feet, on display. Yeah I know, sucks to be me, huh? I mean, I was even a gentleman and gave those soft soles a 30 minute massage afterward while we talked about a number of planned shoots we already have. This shot came from the second set we did that day, right before that massage.

-

And LeDaemon, I don't plan that early. That's just what happens when I have girls who are 18 and have friends waiting to turn 18. Girls are just as bad as us guys and talk. So they know they're on my site and are hitting me up BEFORE I can even shoot them. Aspen is far from the first girl to be pushy about wanting to shoot as soon as they can.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha... Guess LeDaemon was speechless.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEAVEN! [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find Patrick...some guys have all the luck! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice toes.
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, but how do they taste? XD maybe a reason to sign up for your site again =D definitely if she would sell socks o.o lol

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she a stunner,fantastic shots of this absolute cutie [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang is right, she is beautiful. Great feet, would love to see more.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy ass girl!

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that last pic was just incredible. She has some of the prettiest soles I've ever seen
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Please bring her back for more!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links