Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Aspen Preview (New 18 Year Old Model) +UPDATED+ (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Aspen Preview (New 18 Year Old Model) +UPDATED+
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very sexy feet and a cute face on top of that. She looks like a very fun girl.

Also, @Patrick, yeah I sure do pity you, having to rub and taste those beautiful soles. It must be hard life. :S

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joblom:
She has very sexy feet and a cute face on top of that. She looks like a very fun girl.

Also, @Patrick, yeah I sure do pity you, having to rub and taste those beautiful soles. It must be hard life. :S

It's a great burden to bare.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute girl! I think she might become one of my favorites!

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dak:
Very cute girl! I think she might become one of my favorites!

Nice. Did you see her debut thread from a few days ago? If not, you can see it here:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=028750

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
The same old boring park bench or scenic tree backgrounds do the trick everytime, then again no one really looks at it anyway which was a rediculous non-argument from the past.

I disagree. Sites where the models sit on the same couch, put their feet on the same table top, etc. in every single shoot aren't my favorites. I'm not saying they don't take good photos, or have great poses, but sites that incorporate creative scenes or locations always appreciated by me. Even if I use the same locations, I always try to make them look different or shoot them at different angles. I probably do put too much time into finding locations, but I think it makes my photography and product better than if I didn't.

Patrick

I agree 100% with Patrick on this one. Different scenes or scenarios are a great add-on to foot fetish photography and Patrick is a master when it comes to this (ex: bus photo set [Big Grin] ).

PS: Aspen was too much for me. I went completely stunned when I first saw her pics! Even though I can't wait for the next week to see my favorite girl from Soles of Silk [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links