Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread (Page 45)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Onyx - Taste the De-feet - HD 1080p MP4

Custom Script:
Onyx and Ninja are bitter rivals who are about to fight for the third time. They both have one
win each. Ninja gains the advantage and is about to win. Onyx pretends to beg for mercy. Ninja lets his
guard down and Onyx strikes him on the dick. He falls and she takes him out him with a stomp.

Rest of the clip is humiliation. She rubs her bare feet all over his face, putting it on
his lips and inside his mouth. She squats down by his face and makes him kiss her ass. She uses
him as a foot stool. At some point, maybe before leaving, she mockingly blows him a kiss too.
I think the clip will need some verbal humiliation, like gloating about her victory, making
fun of his defeat etc.

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her! One of my favorite follows on Twitter…
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Onyx is amazing! Her feet smelled very stinky in that clip too!!

Now on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Ziva Fey - My ballbusting workout - HD 1080p MP4

The super energetic and sexy Ziva Fey brings her enthusiastic attitude and quick kicking to show how she uses your balls and cock as her own personal kick bag! She quick flick kicks hammer your balls over and over again till she makes you drop, then she can really stomp your cock and balls under her soles with some vicious stomps and grinds.

Starring: Ziva Fey, Jason Ninja

-

Mia - Trample Destroyer! - HD 1080p MP4

One of our newer trample clip idea - The Destroyer series! These clips we ask the brats to go ham and trample the hell outta the slave. No mercy! Lots of jumping, hard stomping, face crushing and more. Mia as you probably know loves this kinda challenge as she gets right into it, jumping on him like a trampoline, really getting some air on her jumps and stomps. His face is mashed like grapes under her size 8 soles as she marches and crushes it nonstop! All in all a super hot trample clip!

Starring: Mia Hope, Jason Ninja

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Indica - My Stronger Step-Sister - HD 1080p MP4

Custom Script:

The PoV would be her older step-brother. She thinks he is a jerk. She wishes she could beat him up and be the dominant sibling, and asks him if he thinks she could beat him. He thinks she is crazy, so she challenges him to a fight. She grapples him and ends up pushing him to the floor. She's surprised. Is she actually stronger than him? She teases him about it. Then she takes off her socks for better traction. Her toes are painted. He holds his nose to tease her and she gets upset. He thinks her feet stink? Well she will make him smell them after she wins. He'll be humiliated having to sniff her toes after he loses to her. She has become confident after grappling him. She kicks him a few times, and one hits him right in the face and he goes down. She teases him that he better get used to smelling her foot in his face. He's laid out on the floor though and she becomes concerned and apologizes. She didn't know he was so easy to beat up. She is obviously tougher and a better fighter. So she tells him if he gives up, smells her feet, and tells her they smell nice, she will stop beating him up. He gets angry and still wants to win. It cuts to her above the pov pinning him down. She counts 1 2 3 and says doesn't that mean she wins like in the silly wrestling shows he watches. She tells him he's going to smell her feet and say they smell good or she will start pummeling him in the face with her fists. He still won't submit so she starts punching him till he is crying and begging to smell her feet. She is delighted and can't believe she so easily beat up her big brother. She wonders if he will obey her now. She walks to a couch or bed with her back turned to him and tells him to heel. She orders him to kiss her butt cheeks and asks if he thinks her panties are cute. She states maybe she will make him wear panties now, testing her control over him. She sits on the couch/bed and rubs her feet in his face. She tells him to sniff her toes while admitting girls rule and that she is the stronger sibling. She makes him say they smell good and he complies. She sticks the toes of one foot in his mouth while making him smell the others. She tells him he better suck and smell her toes quietly if he doesn't want another ass kicking and calls her best friend. She tells her she's teaching her older brother to mind her after beating him up and is making him smell and suck on her toes right now. Her friend doesn't believe it but Indica explains that she didn't know if she could win at first but that he's actually just a wimp and she even thinks her friend could beat him up too. He is afraid of her now and he'll humiliate himself to avoid another beating. She tells her friend to come over and they can have a girls night and humiliate him together. They can make him paint their toes, wear panties, spank him, and make him smell and lick their feet all night. She agrees and Indica orders her brother to wait in the corner with his nose on the wall until he is called. She orders him to let her know if the smell of her feet goes away so she can refresh his face with them again.

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Naomi Mandy & Sushii - Turning Step-dad into a foot bitch! - HD 1080p MP4

Sushii has her friends Naomi and Mandy over to hang. When the subject of Sushii's pervy older step-dad comes up. They know he has a thing for feet and the three brats concoct a cruel trick to play on him. When he enters asking what they are up to. Naomi asks if he'd mind helping her remove her boots, as he gets down to help Mandy shoves him flat on his back and before he knows it the 3 brats are wiping their sweaty feet on his tongue. He is frozen as he has no idea what to do but submit to the young brats ways. He is made to gag on their feet before Naomi comes up with an even more fun idea, she starts rubbing his cock through his pants as the other brats continue to make him their foot bitch. They want to see him cum in his pants to their feet! He has no choice now but to lick and take the hit!

Starring: Naomi Swann, Mandy W, Sushii Xhyvette, Jason Ninja

*FOOT WORSHIP* *FOOTJOBS* *CUM IN PANTS*

-

Dakota & Sage - Ready for some REALLY stinky feet? - HD 1080p MP4

Co-ed brats Sage and Dakota arrive home from classes, their slave is already tied up and gagged awaiting them. They've had a long day, exams, cheerleading practice, hanging out. Their feet STINK! However that's just how they like it as they can relax and make their slave smell all the hard work they've put in all day. They remove their shoes without socks and start wiping their vinegary smell all over his face. He has no choice but to smell the stink of his young Goddesses as they use his face as their human footstool.

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Out today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Kiki Klout - Truth or Dare! - HD 1080p MP4

Custom Script:

Kiki plays Jason's little step-sister. She walks into the living room as Jason is playing video games and says hey I'm bored lets play a game. Jason is playing video games and says fine and puts down his controller while playing video games. Kiki says lets play truth or dare, and Jason says ok fine. The Truth or Dare Starts off normal with a few truths between you both, but then Kiki asks if Jason has stolen money from their parents and Jason says yes. Kiki says I knew it! Then Jason says truth, and asks if she likes his best friend and she says yes and Jason says I knew it haha. They keep playing but then Jason texts his best friend during the game that she likes him.. She says did you just text him? Jason says yep but then Kiki gets mad and says Ok dare you to be my foot slave. Jason says what does that mean? Kiki says lie down, while she stays sitting on the couch over him. Shen then takes off her flip flops and says stick out your tongue and lick my flip flops! Jason says what? no way! Kiki says oh ok then, I'll just tell mom and dad you've been taking money from them! Jason begs her not too and she says fine foot slave, stick out your tongue! He does and she drags both flip flops down his tongue.

The camera angle is from down below so you can see both her soles and Jason lying on the ground down below them in front of the couch. She has him stick his tongue out far and he reluctantly sticks his tongue out as she drags her flip flops across his tongue. Jason gags as he licks her flip flops where her sweaty soles have been. Then she starts dragging her bare soles heel to toe HARD across his tongue, telling him to start licking her soles clean, heel to toe.

She laughs at him while licking her soles from the ground and says this is so cringe! I can't believe my brother is licking my feet!!. The angle is close and from down below so you can see her soles and both your facial reactions. While dragging her bare soles across his tongue. Kiki then really humiliates him and talks about she really wants to humiliate him. She says you know what? Your gonna lick MY BOYFRIENDS feet as well! She talks about making Jason lick HIS sweaty feet! Jason moans audibly as she talks about how stinky and humiliating this will be. She laughs at the idea of making him licking a her BOYFRIENDS stinky soles while she watches and laughs! She says oh look what he left here! You need to lick clean his SNEAKERS for now! She tells Jason to stick out his tongue but he refuses! She has him stick out his tongue or she will tell and he reluctantly does and she then has him lick her BF's sneakers dragging them down his tongue. She makes disgusted faces laughing at him, asking how does it taste? She then has him lick her bare soles more. Then Kiki says Jason will also maybe suck his dick!! She has him practice sucking dick by sucking on her bare heels! She then has him gagging on her heels with her soles facing the camera. She tells him to suck her bare soles like a dick.

She says ok bitch I guess that's enough. Then Jason says OK fine, I have a dare. I dare you to give me a FOOTJOB. Kiki says wtf, ew no fucking way! Jason oh really? Ok then I'll just send my best friend all the pics I took off your computer of you when you had braces and glasses. She freaks out and says no do not!!! Jason says footjob or I send them to him. She says god dammit but you better not send them and sits down down on the ground.

CHANGES TO JASON'S POV PART (Footjob) Revenge:

She is disgusted as fuck as Jason takes his dick out and she slowly puts her bare soles on her brothers dick and gags. She slowly starts stroking his dick with her bare feet and Jason moans while Kiki makes disgusted faces. She starts jerking his dick with her bare feet and is disgusted the whole time while jerking his dick and says I can't believe I'm doing this!! She keeps jerking his cock and after awhile says I'm done right? Then Jason says almost. She says wait hold on?!! and then he CUMS all over her bare soles while Kiki gags and says WTF?!! She says I can't believe you just did that on my feet!! She thinks she done but then Jason says lick the cum off your feet. Kiki says no but Jason says OK Ill just send the pics and she says wait! Fine!! Then she reluctantly licks her brothers cum off her own feet.

Starring: Kiki Klout, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Carmen & Tylee - Jerk to our SOLES foot bitch! - HD 1080p MP4

These two brats know a thing or two about teasing with their perfect feet. They wrinkle them up just perfectly as they know your cock can barely hold on as each flex, wiggle and toe spread gets you closer and closer to blowing your load. What you'd do to smell that stinky sweet sour stench from between their toes as they tease and taunt you closer and closer to blowing your load for their feet!

Starring: Carmen X, Tylee Texas

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Jessica enter in the room wearing slim elegant short dress ,and sexy high heels sandals

She has loose hair and her toes and fingers are painted.

She sits and she start to take off her shoes, camera films very close to her feet, then she put her long slender feet on a desk showing her incredible looong slender soles and her extra loong toes to the camera.

She stretch her soles pulling back her long toes ,making appear her foot-arch flat ,so her soles look even longer than they are ,then she cross her legs always keeping her soles stretched ,camera films from different angles, in front of , and from the side ,and must put in evidence the incredible length of her soles and toes.

In the meantime she speaks about her big feet ,about her long toes ,saying that her size 10 feet can give really great pain or great pleasure and she is very proud to have so big slender feet ,and knows her fan are crazy for them!!!

Now she wants demonstrate the double potential of her feet and she calls her slave ordering him to lay on the floor close to her feet (he wears only his underwear)

She put one foot in his mouth and the other foot on his cock and balls ,with one foot she starts to go deep with her toes into his mouth ,she dig into his mouth trying to brake his gums and to smother him ( she wears a size 10, not 6!!!)

In the meantime she start to rub his cock and balls with the other foot , her feet enter his underwear rubbing his balls and cock, then she orders him to take off his underwear and she does the same.

Now she increase the pressure of her strong long toes ,so this is no longer a massage it's painful!

She continue to destroy his poor mouth and his poor balls using her gigantic and dangerous feet.

Then she order him to move very close to' the wall always laying on the floor and she start to trample him barefoot. She tramples his head, his chest ,his cock and balls, she dig into his balls with her big toes, she want to destroy his ball sack!!!( She makes a great pressure with her big toe on his single ball.

Now she trample his back until his skin become so red that you can see her leaving very clear footprints on his skin.

Now she order him to walk on all fours while she deliver barefoot kicks from behind. She wants to make him feel all the power of her big size 10 feet!

Now the moment for pleasure, she decide to demonstrate how these big and dangerous feet can be sexy!

She starts to give him a great footjob using different techniques, toe job ( rubbing his glans with her big toes ) ,sole job ( showing her soles to the camera ) other toe job ( rubbing his glans between the big toe and the second toe)

When he is very very close to the climax, she stand up and she trample his cock, moving it back and forth until he explode ,flooding his belly with his own cum ,she continue to move back and forth until even the last drop has gone out

Now she trample his belly until her soles are really dirty, then she sits, putting her big soles on the desk and showing her cummy soles to the camera!

Starring: Jessica Jones, Jason Ninja

-

When local loser Jason heads to the nearest MMA gym to try to learn some self defense, he's taken aback when he's confronted by tall amazonian women. He's a bit confused and asks them where the instructor is. The two tall leggy brats don't like that he doesn't seem to think they are the actual instructors and soon get in his face. He can't seem to believe they are tough enough to teach him, but soon he finds himself on the floor and under the feet of both of them as they start to completely humiliate him with their feet and bodies.

Starring: Summer Marshall, Irene Silver, Jason Ninja

-

Bratty Co-eds Jasper and Dresden are sick of their boring tutor trying to get them to focus on their studies. They'd much rather be out hanging with the hot guys on the football team. When they suddenly get a text from one of their bffs they tell them what they are up to. Soon they get some juicy gossip about him. Apparently he has a foot fetish! This gets their devious minds ticking over and soon they trick him into going under the table by dropping a pen. They immediately pin him down as they start wiping their sweaty feet on his tongue! They laugh as they can tell he likes it but he feigns anger. Dresden repositions herself so she can rub his cock through his pants while Jasper continues to have him clean every bit of dirt and toejam from her soles and toes. They wanna see how long it'll take him to blow his load in his pants!

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Mikayla - Grovel at my HUGE soles! - HD 1080p

You've bitten off more than you can chew today! You're used to giving lip to Dommes, but you've never dealt with one as tall and dominant as Mikayla Miles! She towers over you and laughs at your little attitude. Soon she has you on your knees before her massive size 16 soles. She is gonna make you her foot bitch and make you gag on her long toes, not before she walks on you and makes you to submit under her feet!

Starring: Mikayla Miles

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Sunshine's back from the bar with her two new friends Nicolette and Natalia! The brats have sore sweaty feet and Sunshine has just the trick! She calls in her slave and tells her gfs that the slave will gladly lick their feet clean. The two new brats find this hilarious as Sunshine starts wiping her feet on his tongue and shoving her toes on his mouth. Soon she orders her slave to get to work and clean every bit of sweat and dirt from her friends feet too. The 3 brats laugh at him as he cleans the toejam from between their toes with his tongue. Now they've been introduced to the joys of owning a foot bitch life is good!

Starring: Sunshine Tampa, Nicolette Dandy, Natalia Kinley, Jason Ninja

-

In this absolutely HOT Trampling clip starring two of the greats of fetish - Naomi and Luna - they give Ninja almost as much as he can take. This one is one of the most brutal ones we've shot in a while. They go to town with non stop stomping, jumping and intense facestanding action. Of course what makes it even hotter is their nonchalant attitudes and eagerness to give to him as hard they can. As a bonus this clip is shot with two angles, and both angles are included in this video. The actuual trampling is 10 minutes long but separated into two videos. First play through is camera man operated and second angle is stationary POV camera.

Starring: Naomi Swann, Luna, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Out now on http://www.Brattyfootgirls.com

We welcome the gorgeous Brenna to the BFG family today! Brenna, a Philly girl, has some aamzingly sexy size 8 feet! She knows you can't help but stare at them anytime she is barefoot and wants to know if you'd be her little foot boy today! She orders you to the floor in front of her as she teases you with her sweet scented soles. She wiggles her toes in your face as she invites you to jerk off! Go on pull out that cock and show Brenna what you have for her soft soles!

Starring: Brenna McKenna

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Lazy ass Jason is home playing video games when his roomie Sydney comes in from the gym. She asks him if he's done any work around the house or even her laundry which of course he hasn't, he's been too busy playing online. SYdney isn't pleased with his attitude as she removes her gym shoes and socks and shoves her socks into his mouth, she's tired of his BS and decides it's time to turn the tides and give him a stinky lesson. She bends his head back and starts making him smell her smelly sour soles from the gym. The smell is overwhelming for him as he struggles to breathe fresh air, Sydney pins him to the floor where she continues to massage her sweaty feet into his face and nose, eventually standing on his face full weight with the intense toejammy smell pressed right in!

Starring: Sydney Paige, Jason Ninja

*FOOT SMELLING* *FOOT SMOTHER* *FACESTANDING*

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

When Lola is hanging out watching TV, her older sister Indica's boyfriend comes over to wait for her. Jason is a bit of a perve and asks what she's up to - noticing how hot she looks. He's always wanted to date both girls and now he decides to make his move. Lola plays long with him enticing him to strip down to his boxers anticipating sex with her before Indica gets home. However, Lola quickly shoots a text out before they are about to get into it and all of a sudden Indica and Lola's two bff's Joey & Bruja storm into the room! Catching Jason half naked with no where to run! He stammers that it's not what it looks like but these 4 brats aren't having it as Indica take him down.

He awakens tied up at the feet of the 4 brats. They are not interested in hearing his begging, as they set out to completely torment him with their sweaty feet! They start rubbing their feet all over him and making him lick and gag on their salty toes while grinding his cock and balls under foot as well. They take turns making him clean their soles one at a time before all teaming up on him and making him lick all their feet at once! This is just the beginning of his torment!

Starring: Indica Jane, Lola Leda, Joey White, Bruja Bunny, Jason Ninja

*FOOT WORSHIP* *BRAT GIRLS* *BALLBUSTING* *TRAMPLING* *FOOT GAGGING*

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

new today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

The amazing brat Kat Soles loves using men as human doormats. As she saunters across their bodies and faces she takes great joy in feeling them crush beneath her powerful soles! Standing on a face is no issue for Kat as she laughs as they struggle beneath her. Kat is always on fire with her verbiage as she completely destroys her slaves underfoot both mentally and physically. Her perfect thick meaty soles provide an ideal cover up for most men's faces as she stands on them full weight!

Starring: Kat Soles, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Onyx is in a huge man hating mood and unfortunately for Jason he happens to be in her vicinity as she chooses him to unleash on. She takes great pleasure in grabbing him by the face and peering deep into his soul as she completely destroys his manhood with vicious kicks and stomps, first with her heels on and then barefoot. Jason is withered down with kick after kick to his swollen balls as Onyx gets crueller by the second. Leaving him crumpled on the floor as she rams her foot down into his balls without mercy!

Starring Onyx Kim, Jason Ninja

*BALLBUSTING* *BALL STOMPING*

-

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  58  59  60   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links