Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Winding Down The Fair (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Winding Down The Fair
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry]

Very sad to hear this, but totally understand where you're coming from and I don't blame you one bit, Adam. Better to go out while you are still on top of your game.

Thanks very much for all the great stuff over the years, enjoy your retirement. [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is incredibly sad, I really don't know what to say. You have been around since I was in high school!!! And there are some things I just never want to change. I understand your reasons, but please never leave Wu's!!! You are a legend that along with a few others have been here since the beginning and changed the game for the rest of us. For that I thank you sincerely! But it is still very very sad [Cry]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that's what you gotta do for you, then no one can fault you. Best of luck in your new endeavors.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worst news ever! But I understand where you are coming from Adam. Maybe after a break the spark will rekindle and you can do some part time work. Thank you for everything! You have provided me with more than you know over the years.
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly enjoyed your work while I was blessed with the means to have a sub on your site Adam! I was always impressed with the grace and elegance of your content and could tell it was a real passion for you.

Hope your new time off re-vitalises you back into good spirits and good luck with everything that you do! You deserve a vacation!

Many Thanks, Sam

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eal4fep7pK4

But in all seriousness, thanks for all the hard work and well wishes to whatever you do and wherever you go from here on out.

[ September 07, 2015, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your hard work over the years!
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a bow, Adam. You made a difference. Thanks for the great imagery over the years, you're one of my favorite photographers. Good luck with your new ventures. [Smile]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks man. You lived the dream and shared it with all of us. Your work was truly art, and if I were to introduce foot fetish media to a vanilla novice your work would be what I'd start with to break them in.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bummer man...sad to see the site go.

What about all the model pages? Still will keep them.up for members or will you take it all down?

Thanks

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad news indeed, but also understandable for all of the reasons you've given.
But what a tremendous legacy you've left behind.
Thank you!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad news indeed, thank you for your hard work and great work.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for everything and best of luck.

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ababyboy
Board Regular
Member # 2712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ababyboy   Email ababyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a legend!

Best of luck and "rest" in the hard work and what you have accomplished.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links