Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Winding Down The Fair (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Winding Down The Fair
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about Francine? Will you have some more shoots to publish with her or what you have on the site is the last?

Thanks

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have three more unposted sets with Francine, including the one with Marien and Tessa, shown at the beginning of this thread, plus one more of her and Tessa, and another one of her alone. Since I have one more paid slot left at my studio, I'm hoping to get either a brand new model, or one that's already in Feet Fair, but is popular with my audience.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy!!!!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noooooooooooooooooooo...............!!!
Adam, you have set an extremely high standard that many will strive but would not attain. Both you and your work will be greatly missed!

As for the last model, how about a blast from the past? Fancy, Lisa D, Maureen, Sakura, Sahrye

Or a go out with a bang...a multiple girl shoot.

But Adam, have you thought of:
1. Mentoring someone to take over the site?
2.Instead of weekly updates, maybe every other week, or even monthly, thereby reducing your workload?

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny thing, I was thinking about joining up to Feet Fair this week.

I really enjoy your work. And now, I finally have the cash to join your site.

I was wondering when you would shut the site down? Or, whether you would leave it up?

Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Shoe Store Kid:
Funny thing, I was thinking about joining up to Feet Fair this week.

I really enjoy your work. And now, I finally have the cash to join your site.

I was wondering when you would shut the site down? Or, whether you would leave it up?

I intend to completely shut down the site, and I'm shooting to do it by the end of the year, but in truth, it might be as soon as the end of October.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDogg128
Board Regular
Member # 47547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDogg128   Email KDogg128   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sad news, indeed. Your work has always been of the highest standard and will be greatly missed. The best of luck to you on all of your future endeavors.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleguy05   Email Soleguy05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam,

This is going to be long, so I'm letting you know beforehand. Sir, its been an absolute pleasure getting to admire your work over the years. Yes, its very sad indeed that you're going out into the sunset. Feetfair was one of the first sites I could remember stumbling upon browsing the net back in 05-06. I could remember seeing Bombshell Mandy's incredible arches, Francine's amazing collabos, Maureen and Fancy's tantalizing wrinkled soles. I could keep going. Dude, you're going down as a legend in my book. I've seen sites come and go so much without a whimper. But I'm so glad that you've chosen to speak to us about what your next steps are.

Once again Adam, its been a pleasure and I'm sure for your final act you won't disappoint us fans of your work. Don't be a stranger my friend and I wish you luck on your future endeavors!

Sincerely,
Soleguy05

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Please let us know when the site is going to be removed...I still gotta get some pictures from the site:)
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I promise to give you guys at least a one week notice.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honcho, I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate your camaraderie and kindness over the years. I wish you the very best in all of your future endeavors.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luniuno
Board Regular
Member # 42034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luniuno   Email Luniuno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn sucks to read this as news..i have joined memberships on feetfair multiple times, since highschool myself. I admired the work you have done! thanks man! [Cry]

--------------------
--Luni--

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just signed up so i can comment on this thread.

Your site is by far my most favourite foot themed site. Your photography and attention to detail is fantastic. Your choice in models has always been great. im really hoping for Julie to be your last model.

I havent been subscribed to the site for the last 6months because of finance issues but was thinking of doing so in november. What will happen to your photos? will there be a sale? i would be gutted to miss out on the last 6months updates [Cry]

good luck in the future and i hope you eventually come around to shooting foot fetish models again

Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azer
Board Regular
Member # 47429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Azer   Email Azer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad to hear that from you adam, but will feetfair sets be gone forever? you have some true good work and should not be thrown away...
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Just so you guys know, I will probably stop paying my Internet provider at some point, so my site will be locked out. I have all my work backed up on an external drive though, plus I keep all my photos on disks too.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links