Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Winding Down The Fair (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Winding Down The Fair
ababyboy
Board Regular
Member # 2712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ababyboy   Email ababyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are feeling burnt out, try vitamin B injections? Worked for me...
Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all, Master!! You deserve all respect!!

[Cheers]
[Joint]

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good sir all the best to you! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, Adam. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam,

You have always been, and always will be one of the most genuine and nicest people I've interacted with in all my years of Soles of Silk and the years prior. Your work has always been top notch and the fact that you care so much about your well being and life just shows that you're dedicated to everything in your life. If it's time to call it quits, or take a break, then you have deserved to do so. Like other people have said, do what you have to do. You'll always be welcome here and as long as you want to be a moderator, you're going to be one. I'd miss chatting with you, so don't be a stranger no matter where life takes you.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
15 years holy crap! I joined your site many times over those past 15 years. Losing you will be a big blow to the foot fetish game. Good luck Adam and Thank you!

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jelchio   Email jelchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam,sorry to see you go,but totally understand. You put together an amazing website. Thanks for keeping it running for so long.

Take care,

Joe

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers, man. Godspeed.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, you've been an inspriration to me for long more than a decade now and it will be sad to see you winding down your feet site. Your work has always been top notch and set the standard in my opinion for bright colorful feet photography.

Pair that with the fun themes and beautiful girls and great attitude of you as a photographer and it is apparent that the feet website community is losing a great stalwart. Cheers and I wish you well in your next endeavours. [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sad day in the community but we all understand, appreciate and support you man.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, my thanks to you, and best wishes.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck man.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always top content...it will be missed. [Bow Down]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Godspeed, you've always provided classy content!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I'm deeply moved by all the good words and well wishes, and I can't thank you all enough for being so kind and gracious to me. I just shot with Giovanna yesterday for my next to last official session, and I'm trying to figure out who I should go out with. I will keep you posted as I get more information.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links