Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Winding Down The Fair (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Winding Down The Fair
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will you sell them afterwards by PM? or will it all end? sorry for the million questions, feetfair was just the best site
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be completely honest jpfeet, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'm still trying to figure out the last issue, and who will be featured. I have a lot of decisions to make, but I promise to sort it all out soon.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDogg128
Board Regular
Member # 47547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDogg128   Email KDogg128   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, you featured an older model many, many years ago named Iwona. Would it be possible to get a final glimpse of her sets before you close the site for good?
Posts: 13 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, thank you for everything. Your work has been a staple of my internet life since I found this forum a decade ago.

Thank you. And thank you to your long-time models who've made this experience great.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KDogg128:
Adam, you featured an older model many, many years ago named Iwona. Would it be possible to get a final glimpse of her sets before you close the site for good?

Hey buddy, I had to really dig around for these; I had not seen them in years and had almost forgotten about Iwona. She was a really nice mature lady from Europe (I think she was Swiss) whose husband was living in the NYC area temporarily because of his company. Iwona told me she had done some modeling in her younger years, and decided to take on local gigs to ward off boredom. She was immensely likable, and I really loved her feet. I didn't know how to use a digital camera at the time (I had a Nikon Coolpix 900) and didn't have a studio, so the shots were done in my bedroom with ambient light, hence the crappy quality. Those were pretty innocent days for me though, before the cynicism started settling in, and I look back to Iwona in fondness, may she be doing great, wherever she may be...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDogg128
Board Regular
Member # 47547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDogg128   Email KDogg128   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by KDogg128:

Hey buddy, I had to really dig around for these; I had not seen them in years and had almost forgotten about Iwona. She was a really nice mature lady from Europe (I think she was Swiss) whose husband was living in the NYC area temporarily because of his company. Iwona told me she had done some modeling in her younger years, and decided to take on local gigs to ward off boredom. She was immensely likable, and I really loved her feet. I didn't know how to use a digital camera at the time (I had a Nikon Coolpix 900) and didn't have a studio, so the shots were done in my bedroom with ambient light, hence the crappy quality. Those were pretty innocent days for me though, before the cynicism started settling in, and I look back to Iwona in fondness, may she be doing great, wherever she may be...

-

Ahhh, yes... there she is. I love those wrinkled soles. It would have been great if she could have stayed in the states and become a regular model. Even without a studio or a professional rig and lighting, your talent shines through. Thanks for this wonderful walk down memory lane.

Hopefully after a well-deserved hiatus, you'll get the itch to get back into this. Rest assured, that your fans will be right here to welcome you back.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDogg128
Board Regular
Member # 47547

Hey Adam, Would it be possible to also check out Iwona's sets on the FeetFair site?
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck in your future endeavors, whatever they may be. Your site was a huge success and certainly had some of the best high arched foot models out here. Thank you.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soncee
Loyal Member
Member # 47925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soncee   Email soncee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello I was just wondering if there is still time for me to get a subscription in December?
I have been wanting to become a member for a long time and just got my credit card right.
I hope I have time!

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by soncee:
Hello I was just wondering if there is still time for me to get a subscription in December?
I have been wanting to become a member for a long time and just got my credit card right.
I hope I have time!

Yes, I can now conform that Feet Fair will stay open until the end of the year....

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Kyf
Loyal Member
Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kyf   Email Kyf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your work over the years. This link shows one of your best pics of all time.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R9LDH5TdUNo/VfCC1r-t7fI/AAAAAAAABHs/aSoyRgf9_6M/s1600/09.2015-little_dee.jpg

--------------------
iluvprettybarefeet

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I hope I have time!

Yes, I can now conform that Feet Fair will stay open until the end of the year....
Also, what about the DVDs? Will there be some discount price around the corner? I'm looking to buy some if it's not too late.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Kyf:
Thanks for all your work over the years. This link shows one of your best pics of all time.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R9LDH5TdUNo/VfCC1r-t7fI/AAAAAAAABHs/aSoyRgf9_6M/s1600/09.2015-little_dee.jpg

That's so interesting to me 'cause I have also noticed that image used on this forum for some link. While I agree it's a pretty decent shot of Dee, it wouldn't crack the top ten of my personal favorites that we've done together, but that's what makes life interesting...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:
quote:
quote:
I hope I have time!

Also, what about the DVDs? Will there be some discount price around the corner? I'm looking to buy some if it's not too late.
To be honest, I haven't even though of what to do with DVDs. That's such an old technology, that I hardly get sales anymore so it's low priority for me right now...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

soncee
Loyal Member
Member # 47925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soncee   Email soncee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just subscribed!
Barley made it through Sakura and Tessa! [Jerkoff]
So amazing!
I know I only have less than three weeks left,
but it is a great site!
I would be interested to know what will happen to all the content.
Thank You!

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links