Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My sister's feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My sister's feet
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^NICE!!!!! [Drool] [Cheers] [Bow Down]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are one lucky Bro.. Good stuff.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures. Your sister looks cute, and has very nice feet. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anomin
Board Regular
Member # 49488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anomin   Author's Homepage   Email Anomin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sis and her friend showing their sharp fingernails getting ready to use them for tickling. My sister's dirty socks in the background 😍 the socks were in my mouth after that.
Than i smelled and licked the feet of both and got tickled, it was a nice day!

-

Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is your blood sister?
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anomin
Board Regular
Member # 49488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anomin   Author's Homepage   Email Anomin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
This is your blood sister?

Half
Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any foot job action? Supper cute girls! Half-sister, though, don't think I could cross that line. Step-sister, hell yeah!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anomin: To prove your veracity I need to see actual pics of your half sisters (and maybe her friend) feet in your face. So far I've seen no real evidence of that. As far as I can tell you are only sneaking pics of her and her feet. So, give us the real deal.

[Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...half sister letting you get off on her feet??? [Tongue]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow man.... if I were in your shoes I don't think I could go thru with it.... but man is she hot... and her friend too... I don't know.... it would be so wrong.... but FUCK I don't know??? [Eek!] [Confused]

By the way, what do they smell like ????

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Also.... would you mind sharing the story about how this all first started, between the two of you? We would love to hear about it. Thanks.

-footboy1

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep in mind, guys, that Anomin has shown no proof that his half sister is letting him have her feet. I've seen dozens of the pictures (don't get me wrong, she is cute and has great feet) but I have yet to see any with her having any foot action with him. Anomin needs to put up a few pics of him having some foot action with his half sis, or I'm going to think that this is all just a fantasy of his.

[Confused]

[ February 16, 2016, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anomin
Board Regular
Member # 49488

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Anomin: To prove your veracity I need to see actual pics of your half sisters (and maybe her friend) feet in your face. So far I've seen no real evidence of that. As far as I can tell you are only sneaking pics of her and her feet. So, give us the real deal.

[Fingers Crossed]

So you need a vindication, you get it! The problem i don't want to show my face here, so cut it up from the pics. And unfortunately i almost haven't got any pics of me doing something with her feet, she doesn't want me to take photos of her feet, only a couple of times, a couple of pics were sent me by her friends, so the most of the photos i have were sneaked. Sorry but it's the truth:(
At this photos you can clearly see my sis' feet with white pedicured toes and her friend's feet (she sent me this pics, it's the same girl as at the last picture)
 -  -

Anomin
Board Regular
Member # 49488

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Wow man.... if I were in your shoes I don't think I could go thru with it.... but man is she hot... and her friend too... I don't know.... it would be so wrong.... but FUCK I don't know??? [Eek!] [Confused]

By the way, what do they smell like ????

-footboy1

The smell is usually different but always amazing. My favourite one is "after workout" smell or after wearing flats on barefoot
Anomin
Board Regular
Member # 49488

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Also.... would you mind sharing the story about how this all first started, between the two of you? We would love to hear about it. Thanks.

-footboy1

Oh yeah I'm already writing a true story about the first tim with my sis but it's not ready yet. I guess I'll share it next Sunday, the latest - Wednesday. [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links