Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My sister's feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My sister's feet
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl with the white toes on your chest is clearly not the blonde in the following posts. The big toe is a dead giveaway. But great story, we appreciate your pics either way.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im curious her angle...if you half sister, and she isnt letting you get off...she isnt bothered you sniffing her feet and licking them and rubbing you with them? I am sure you getting aroused and she'd be dumb not to realize that!!!

Glad you getting feet regardless the back story:)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
The girl with the white toes on your chest is clearly not the blonde in the following posts. The big toe is a dead giveaway. But great story, we appreciate your pics either way.

I'm thinking that his sister in that particluar pic is the girl with the red toes, not the white? But I could be wrong. [Confused]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:

I'm thinking that his sister in that particluar pic is the girl with the red toes, not the white? But I could be wrong. [Confused]

-footboy1

If that is true, it would be more believable even if the story is 100% fantasy.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:

-footboy1

If that is true, it would be more believable even if the story is 100% fantasy.

--------------------
 -

spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, who cares ? [Big Grin]

Hot pics [Jerkoff]

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from West Virginia, where incest is like a daily occurance around my town, but I have to concur that this Is the stupidiest fucking thread I've encountered on WU's. Yes, I have a sister, and NO, I have never thought about taking pics of her feet. Some of you guys just need to get a job and buy a hooker instead of staring at the computer all fucking day!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha...interesting comments WVC about west virginia!!

Closest weird thing similar to this I know of was a woman I was teying to get with...had size 11's that I wanted to knaw on so badly...she would take foot pics for me and when I asked if she had a foot guy...she said not really, but her cousin complimented her feet and would take all kinds of foot pics of her...it was a bit weird for me...you know the guy gots to be jerking off to the pics...I dont buy the harmless pics mentality!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles [Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anomin
Board Regular
Member # 49488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anomin   Author's Homepage   Email Anomin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody! Sorry I didn't post anything for 3 weeks. I was on the vacation with my sister and her friends, as their footslave. It was really cool! Just amazing, every day smelling, massaging, licking their feet being tied up the most of the time and occasionally tickle tortured. I'll tell some more details later...
But I have a couple of pics here:
1 and 2 pic: my sister's (name:L) friend's (Y) feet
3, 4 and 5 her other friend (S)
6 pic: me licking L's feet and Y's feet in the background

-  -  -  -  -  -

[ March 21, 2016, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Anomin ]

Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anomin
Board Regular
Member # 49488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anomin   Author's Homepage   Email Anomin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's me kneeling in front of my sister and Y with my sister's foot on my back 👣

-

Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anomin
Board Regular
Member # 49488

+30 replies for more pics 😉👣👣
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some hot feet, for sure!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.K., here is a reply....more pics. please.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More pics [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links