Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My sister's feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My sister's feet
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anomin:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Wow man.... if I were in your shoes I don't think I could go thru with it.... but man is she hot... and her friend too... I don't know.... it would be so wrong.... but FUCK I don't know??? [Eek!] [Confused]

By the way, what do they smell like ????

-footboy1

The smell is usually different but always amazing. My favourite one is "after workout" smell or after wearing flats on barefoot
[Thud]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anomin:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Also.... would you mind sharing the story about how this all first started, between the two of you? We would love to hear about it. Thanks.

-footboy1

Oh yeah I'm already writing a true story about the first tim with my sis but it's not ready yet. I guess I'll share it next Sunday, the latest - Wednesday. [Big Grin]
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's super cute, as is her friend, but this is sick...Even if she's your half sister...That's incest! Yuck...
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets all wait for the story to come out...is it real or is it fantasy! Haha

Dont know how a story could change that but it would be erotic literature either side of the fence

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anomin
Board Regular
Member # 49488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anomin   Author's Homepage   Email Anomin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonoma1:
She's super cute, as is her friend, but this is sick...Even if she's your half sister...That's incest! Yuck...

No! We have no sexual contact, no footjob, nothing like this
Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anomin
Board Regular
Member # 49488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anomin   Author's Homepage   Email Anomin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  - [Mmm]
Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So of the two girls in the photo, which is your sister, the one on the left, or the one on the right?
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anomin
Board Regular
Member # 49488

quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
So of the two girls in the photo, which is your sister, the one on the left, or the one on the right?

Left. Check my albums at imgsrc;)
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to really call bullshit, but I know feet probably better than most here and study composition and angles of foot photos for a living...but

There's NO WAY that THESE slightly pudgy and fatter feet:
http://b7.eu.is.pp.ru/a/anomin/6/46995026YYD.jpg

Are the same as THESE slender long toed feet:
http://b7.eu.is.pp.ru/a/anomin/2/46983412PZk.jpg

Not by any stretch of the imagination.

[ February 19, 2016, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's also no way that THIS middle aged (40 something) body:
http://b7.eu.is.pp.ru/a/anomin/3/46960913dPo.jpg

Is the same as THIS good looking blonde on the left:
http://b7.eu.is.pp.ru/a/anomin/3/46967983gFQ.jpg

It's nothing more than a fantasy, which is totally cool. I even get making the story stretch a bit as well, fine. But it's obviously random photos he saved off the net to go along with a wild imagination. Again, I get the fantasy.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha...this is the place for fantasy!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Haha...this is the place for fantasy!

[Drool]

-footboy1

--------------------

Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Not to really call bullshit, but I know feet probably better than most here and study composition and angles of foot photos for a living...but

BOOM! <drops mic>

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anomin
Board Regular
Member # 49488

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

Ok compare all this pictures and you'll see at all pictures are the feet of my sister only of her! All pics i posted are of my sis' feet (or her friends). It's not a fantasy man! Really 😡
And my the way how can you see a middle agged body if you only see an arm, this is her body the same as at the picture with her friend, she's not 40 she's 23! Compare other pics from my album the password is : Glfs.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Anomin
Board Regular
Member # 49488

-  -
And this two too! The same white pedicured long toes and the same body...

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links