Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Yoga :-) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Yoga :-)
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Goddess Natalie   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Goddess Natalie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 623 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filipova
Board Regular
Member # 29207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for filipova   Email filipova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a surprise, No comments again? Has everyone got the same opinion as me or something?
Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by filipova:
What a surprise, No comments again? Has everyone got the same opinion as me or something?

Umm. . yep! I don't think it's just me either!

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What opinion might that be my friend?
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filipova
Board Regular
Member # 29207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for filipova   Email filipova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
quote:

What do you mean? What's not just you?

[ March 11, 2016, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: filipova ]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
quote:

What do you mean? What's not just you?
It seems everyone is a little bored of the shots! Or that could just be me. Don't get me wrong, absolutely stunning feet, just needs to be ' jazzed up' a little. Is that what you were referencing?

--------------------

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you there 44, Natalie definitely has some great looking feet but "jazzed up" wouldn't hurt.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I agree with you there 44, Natalie definitely has some great looking feet but "jazzed up" wouldn't hurt.

Let's hope they do my friend [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------

jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also agree, Lovely chick and amazing feet but what about some wrinkled sole shots ! dont really see this as Yoga feet? would love to see these in some of those yoga positions
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has beautiful feet...I just wish she could smile in the pictures!

I am glad she contibutes and shares her feet, but I guess there is some sort of disconnect and a bit if impersonal way of posting. Cant say exactly why but just a vibe I get.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natalie has great feet and poses. I mean, I'm a toes guy and she has hot, hot soles. She looks like a classy woman.

I don't think she looks at her posts at all after she puts them up. She almost never responds to any comments, so I think people just d/l the pics and move on without commenting.

It's not necessary for a model to respond to every single post--especially the dumb or rude ones. But I think we might like more of a sense of her personality, or something that makes her less of an abstraction.

On the other hand, if what she's doing here works for her, then I think this old saying applies: "You git what you git and you don't throw a fit." Heh.

Rock on Natalie and you dudes.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filipova
Board Regular
Member # 29207

Thanks guys, that's all I wanted to hear. I was just wondering why no one ever comments on her updates. Totally agree with all comments.

My opinion, that's she really not all that, the website banner is annoying. & I don't get who would pay to be a member on her site? Be nice if guys could make money from taking crappy pictures of their feet Haha!

Goddess Kittytoes
Board Regular
Member # 49579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Kittytoes   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Kittytoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natalie's site was one of the ones I looked at when first wondering what it would take to put myself out there as a proclaimed foot model. The more hardcore sites were intimidating. But hers is classy and well presented, so that was encouraging. Having said that, I can see why the static presentation would be unexciting after a while.

But dang yo those feet are perfect. You'd do no-handed push ups to get a taste of that and you know it 😜

--------------------
-Kitty

Http://Goddesskittytoes.tumblr.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filipova
Board Regular
Member # 29207

quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Kittytoes:
Natalie's site was one of the ones I looked at when first wondering what it would take to put myself out there as a proclaimed foot model. The more hardcore sites were intimidating. But hers is classy and well presented, so that was encouraging. Having said that, I can see why the static presentation would be unexciting after a while.

But dang yo those feet are perfect. You'd do no-handed push ups to get a taste of that and you know it 😜

I wouldn't, I don't like her feet, that's why I was making the point. Seems like most others agree. That's why she hardly gets comments on her posts.
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Goddess Natalie   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Goddess Natalie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
Thought I'd just make a couple general comments before responding to some of you individually...
I know I am absolutely horrible at responding to the comments here but I do very much appreciate them. The foot fetish community is all fairly new to me and I entered it on social media platforms, namely Instagram, so that is kind of my main place for communication...My boyfriend Dave and I do this together; he posts the pics everywhere and I comment. He makes the effort to post to Wu's to share with this part of the foot fetish community. I think he's pretty generous to do so. And I think if my feet aren't someones thing then all they have to do is pass by our posts and look at the feet/posts they do like. It's a simple as that.
If you do enjoy my feet, well then I'm glad. We love that. I'd love if you could keep in mind that when I don't respond to comments it's not because I don't appreciate them but that I'm just busy with life. (but I do promise to make a bigger effort to communicate more on Wu's.) Please also keep in mind that I'm open to suggestions and requests but I can also only be me and share what I like and what Dave likes.

[ March 15, 2016, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Foot Goddess Natalie ]

Posts: 623 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links