Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Yoga :-) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Yoga :-)
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Goddess Natalie   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Goddess Natalie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by filipova:
What a surprise, No comments again? Has everyone got the same opinion as me or something?

What IS your opinion??
Posts: 623 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Goddess Natalie   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Goddess Natalie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
quote:
What a surprise, No comments again? Has everyone got the same opinion as me or something?

Umm. . yep! I don't think it's just me either!
How about You, 44? What are you agreeing with here?
Posts: 623 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What do you mean? What's not just you?
It seems everyone is a little bored of the shots! Or that could just be me. Don't get me wrong, absolutely stunning feet, just needs to be ' jazzed up' a little. Is that what you were referencing?
There is definitely a question as to what filipova means but to address you, Footman44: I'm happy that you like my feet and it's too bad you're a little bored. Posting 3, 4, and sometimes 5 times a day on various platforms isn't always easy to sustain. There are different variable that contribute to our posts at any given time just as I am sure there are different variables that contribute to what gets you hot and what bores you. I say we just bask in the moments when we are in line [Wink]

P.S. Jazzed up? my picture of my feet; Bangles on my ankles, cum on my toes. Is this close?? [Wink]

Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I agree with you there 44, Natalie definitely has some great looking feet but "jazzed up" wouldn't hurt.

Peter, Peter thank you for all your comments [Smile]

give me more on the 'jazzed' up? [Wink]

Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
I also agree, Lovely chick and amazing feet but what about some wrinkled sole shots ! dont really see this as Yoga feet? would love to see these in some of those yoga positions

My boyfriend Dave is all about the wrinkled soles shots too [Smile] Stay tuned [Smile]
As for "Yoga Feet"; agreed [Smile] This pic was sent to my boyfriend Dave and he assumed 'Yoga' as I was on a mat. In reality I was working my abs (Pretty great abs btw) when I snapped the pic for him and all of you.
There are some amazing foot positions when doing yoga poses for sure and some of mine are peppered throughout our posts and there is a yoga set on our website but for the most part yoga is a practice that is pretty personal for me and I don't typically stop poses to snap a photo.
thanks again for your comments [Smile]

Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
She has beautiful feet...I just wish she could smile in the pictures!

I am glad she contibutes and shares her feet, but I guess there is some sort of disconnect and a bit if impersonal way of posting. Cant say exactly why but just a vibe I get.

Hey there oneagain [Smile] Thank you for the compliment.
I did address the smiling thing in another post but I'll say I just can't help but be genuine. I'll never fake a smile and sometimes the smiling,candid ones don't make my 'grade' [Smile]
Agreed; I can imagine the posts can seem impersonal. Know that my boyfriend contributes them all from a passionate, love of my feet. I don't often comment but I do hear your comments and we both love them [Smile]

Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Natalie has great feet and poses. I mean, I'm a toes guy and she has hot, hot soles. She looks like a classy woman.

I don't think she looks at her posts at all after she puts them up. She almost never responds to any comments, so I think people just d/l the pics and move on without commenting.

It's not necessary for a model to respond to every single post--especially the dumb or rude ones. But I think we might like more of a sense of her personality, or something that makes her less of an abstraction.

On the other hand, if what she's doing here works for her, then I think this old saying applies: "You git what you git and you don't throw a fit." Heh.

Rock on Natalie and you dudes.

Hey you, I'm glad you like my soles and poses. I appreciate the classy comment. I have been told I'm a classy girl since I was a young teen and it is one of my very favourite compliments [Smile]

You are right; Dave, my boyfriend, makes all of the posts and shares comments with me later. And I am also of the same belief that most people just enjoy a pic and don't comment. Sometimes because they'd like one back and think they won't get it but mostly I think people on Wu's view more than interact. (I realize I could be wrong; it's all new to me)

Honestly, I would like for people here on Wu's to know more about me and I'd like to connect more. Your last comment speaks volumes though; sometimes you're just doin' what you can do [Wink]

[ March 15, 2016, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: Foot Goddess Natalie ]

Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

quote:
Thanks guys, that's all I wanted to hear. I was just wondering why no one ever comments on her updates. Totally agree with all comments.

My opinion, that's she really not all that, the website banner is annoying. & I don't get who would pay to be a member on her site? Be nice if guys could make money from taking crappy pictures of their feet Haha!

Hey dude! what is it you wanted to hear? What comments do you agree with? The comments on this post are all complementary. A little, and to paraphrase, those feet should be jazzed up and she should interact more' comments but ultimately the feedback is positive. Do you agree with it all? Are you confused?

I am very curious as to why you need to make mention of this shit at all. If you don't think I am all that then then pass by my posts, and you know what? You'll never ever see my banner or my feet again!!! It's almost magic!! [Wink] It sounds like you want validation about not liking my feet. If you don't like them or any other feet that is totally up to you. Don't ever feel like someone else needs to tell you that's ok. I have learned over the past year and a half that feet lovers can like very specific things. Embrace that! Own it! Love those things that you love! Ignore the things that you don't.

You wonder why no one comments on my up dates?? While I don't know the number of comments other peoples posts get I see quite a few on all of ours and they are 99.9% of the time positive, In fact, sir, you are the first negative comment I've ever seen. I am under the impression that there is a fan base for my feet. We post for those people. We love their comments, we enjoy thinking about what they want to do with my feet. Anything else isn't important. Enjoy me or enjoy being unimportant to me.
(that said I wish you all the best. Hope you always have the feet you love:))

NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATALIE you are very beautiful, sexy, articulate and very unique and special. I LOVE all your pictures. I particularly like when you show your gorgeous face with your sexy bare legs and amazing bare feet! I LOVE to see the whole fantastic package! Please keep posting and sharing, you have tons of fans, a huge list, and I like to think that I am near the top of it!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Goddess Natalie:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What do you mean? What's not just you?
It seems everyone is a little bored of the shots! Or that could just be me. Don't get me wrong, absolutely stunning feet, just needs to be ' jazzed up' a little. Is that what you were referencing?
There is definitely a question as to what filipova means but to address you, Footman44: I'm happy that you like my feet and it's too bad you're a little bored. Posting 3, 4, and sometimes 5 times a day on various platforms isn't always easy to sustain. There are different variable that contribute to our posts at any given time just as I am sure there are different variables that contribute to what gets you hot and what bores you. I say we just bask in the moments when we are in line [Wink]

P.S. Jazzed up? my picture of my feet; Bangles on my ankles, cum on my toes. Is this close?? [Wink]

Hi Natalie. Thank you very much for taking the time to respond, shows a great deal. In terms of getting 'jazzed up' you got it. [Big Grin]
I really like your feet (very much actually) you have great soles, great toes great everything really. I just think you can do so much more with them. Jazzing them up will give you that edge [Wink] Thanks again, and I look forward to the jazzed up shots. . . Oh and that cheeky smile the other day.. . Golden [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am very curious as to why you need to make mention of this shit at all.

OK Natalie, remember how I was saying that you don't need to respond to all posts? Yeah this is an example of that.

Dude has 6 posts, all of them responses/comments on YOUR posts, saying the same thing he said here to start. Sheesh.

OK off topic, I would encourage you to consider shrinking your banner by 50%. I think it would still be big enough to do what you want. Give that some thought while you're picking a nice color for us.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
She has beautiful feet...I just wish she could smile in the pictures!

I am glad she contibutes and shares her feet, but I guess there is some sort of disconnect and a bit if impersonal way of posting. Cant say exactly why but just a vibe I get.

Hey there oneagain [Smile] Thank you for the compliment.
I did address the smiling thing in another post but I'll say I just can't help but be genuine. I'll never fake a smile and sometimes the smiling,candid ones don't make my 'grade' [Smile]
Agreed; I can imagine the posts can seem impersonal. Know that my boyfriend contributes them all from a passionate, love of my feet. I don't often comment but I do hear your comments and we both love them [Smile]

Wow!thanks for your responses to all of us!

Sorry I had missed your response about smiling. Iwill try to see the thread.

Thanks

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filipova
Board Regular
Member # 29207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for filipova   Email filipova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I have only posted 6 comments but ive been a member since 2008. So i'm no troll if that's what she's thinking! She's just not my taste, & obviously a lot of people agree, that's' why they never comment on her posts. Random Instagram posts on here get more comments & they don't make any money!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natalie, I think that your feet are very appealing and attractive. I would be very pleased, personally, to be able to touch and lick them. Beyond that, I think that you're very pretty. You have a "regular girl" look that I find attractive, much more so than when a woman is all made-up and wearing silly lingerie and crap that's froofy and useless. So, thanks for your posts. I enjoy them.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys! Y'all need to chill before she decides not to share her lovely feet with us anymore. Can you think of a single female poster on our forum who's shared as much of her feet as Natalie has? Maybe she's just busy?!? Natalie your feet are stunning and remind me very much of a personal friends feet who long ago let me play with hers all the time, so please don't leave us!!!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links