Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Yoga :-) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Yoga :-)
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Goddess Natalie   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Goddess Natalie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Goddess Natalie:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by filipova:
quote:
quote:
What a surprise, No comments again? Has everyone got the same opinion as me or something?

Umm. . yep! I don't think it's just me either!
What do you mean? What's not just you?
It seems everyone is a little bored of the shots! Or that could just be me. Don't get me wrong, absolutely stunning feet, just needs to be ' jazzed up' a little. Is that what you were referencing?
There is definitely a question as to what filipova means but to address you, Footman44: I'm happy that you like my feet and it's too bad you're a little bored. Posting 3, 4, and sometimes 5 times a day on various platforms isn't always easy to sustain. There are different variable that contribute to our posts at any given time just as I am sure there are different variables that contribute to what gets you hot and what bores you. I say we just bask in the moments when we are in line [Wink]

P.S. Jazzed up? my picture of my feet; Bangles on my ankles, cum on my toes. Is this close?? [Wink]

Hi Natalie. Thank you very much for taking the time to respond, shows a great deal. In terms of getting 'jazzed up' you got it. [Big Grin]
I really like your feet (very much actually) you have great soles, great toes great everything really. I just think you can do so much more with them. Jazzing them up will give you that edge [Wink] Thanks again, and I look forward to the jazzed up shots. . . Oh and that cheeky smile the other day.. . Golden [Big Grin]

Thank you [Wink]
Posts: 623 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Goddess Natalie   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Goddess Natalie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Foot Goddess Natalie:
I am very curious as to why you need to make mention of this shit at all.

OK Natalie, remember how I was saying that you don't need to respond to all posts? Yeah this is an example of that.

Dude has 6 posts, all of them responses/comments on YOUR posts, saying the same thing he said here to start. Sheesh.

OK off topic, I would encourage you to consider shrinking your banner by 50%. I think it would still be big enough to do what you want. Give that some thought while you're picking a nice color for us.
[/QUOTE
Ugh I know but I couldn't help but respond. I let him get to me a little [Cry]
We'll think about the banner [Smile]

Posts: 623 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

quote:
Yeah I have only posted 6 comments but ive been a member since 2008. So i'm no troll if that's what she's thinking! She's just not my taste, & obviously a lot of people agree, that's' why they never comment on her posts. Random Instagram posts on here get more comments & they don't make any money!

These are our Instagram posts and we don't make any money.
[Jerkoff]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links