Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sweet Soles Presenters (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Sweet Soles Presenters
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sexy..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are the Ds, and what they lack in quantity, they more than make up in quality.

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has always been, by far, my fave pose, especially when the model's face is also in focus. Toss in spread toes and voila ! Gold ! Thanks for sharing Adam [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
These girls are great! It hard for me to pick just one pair of fine feet here!

I love the sole presentation shots where both their soles and face are in focus.

That would be most of the pics here. I only posted a few where the face is a bit blurry because I felt that particular shot shows that model's presentation the best way possible.
Hey, I'm not about to question your artistic choices! I'm almost dizzy with the incredibly sexy soles you've featured in these posts. Fine feet, fine models, and great poses too!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
These girls are great! It hard for me to pick just one pair of fine feet here!

I love the sole presentation shots where both their soles and face are in focus.

That would be most of the pics here. I only posted a few where the face is a bit blurry because I felt that particular shot shows that model's presentation the best way possible.
Hey, I'm not about to question your artistic choices! I'm almost dizzy with the incredibly sexy soles you've featured in these posts. Fine feet, fine models, and great poses too!
So you they're making you dizzy, huh? I'm only up to the Ds. (heh heh)

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'm only up to the Ds. (heh heh)"

[Woot]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover9637     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great feet pics, do you have many vids of the girls on the site too? if so how long on average are they and any talking in them? thanks
Posts: 73 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Watch out! Here come the "Es"

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this Idea!!!!!! [Thud] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soncee
Loyal Member
Member # 47925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soncee   Email soncee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ELLE! [Jerkoff]
Was always one of my top 5 fair girls! [Big Grin]

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emmie's long legs and big, curvy feet are just wonderful to look at. I'd never sell that couch.

Fancy has ahhhhhmazing wrinkly soles! I'd never sell that chair.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Fancy has ahhhhhmazing wrinkly soles! I'd never sell that chair.

That's actually her chair! lol
That pic was taken in her apartment...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here come the Gs, another small bunch with a potent punch...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a killer thread [Drool] Thanks for sharing.

I have a question about Erin (pictured in the Es haha) I had never seen a FF pic of her but had only ever seen her in a short, quick cut promo video. Not even sure where I saw it. Maybe even Youtube some time back. She played a good tease and was memorably hot. Did you produce such a video ?

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by spread em':
This is a killer thread [Drool] Thanks for sharing.

I have a question about Erin (pictured in the Es haha) I had never seen a FF pic of her but had only ever seen her in a short, quick cut promo video. Not even sure where I saw it. Maybe even Youtube some time back. She played a good tease and was memorably hot. Did you produce such a video ?

Yes, that was a promo clip for a DVD she did for me titled "Candy Toes" That girl was ridiculously appealing, equal parts cute and sexy.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links