Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sweet Soles Presenters (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Sweet Soles Presenters
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is to the Ns... [Cheers]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roughsoleman
Board Regular
Member # 24234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roughsoleman   Email roughsoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natalia was so fine!
I really miss her soles.
Does she still model?
Thanks Adam.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by roughsoleman:
Natalia was so fine!
I really miss her soles.
Does she still model?
Thanks Adam.

Natalia quit modeling some time ago, and we rarely talk. Not sure sure what she's up to lately, but maybe I'll shoot her a text this weekend.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam,
Awesome photography! I agree with John Jones. Having the model's face and feet both in focus is exceptional photography. You work is always excellent.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only have one "O" model (Oksana) - so I included her with the "Ps" which while another tiny group, includes two of my most influential high arch models ever, and of course I refer to amazing Paradox and Precious Spectra. So there you have it, in Oksana, you get one of the prettiest models I have ever worked with, and with the aforementioned Paradox and Spectra, ridiculously high arches.

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMM the O and the Ps.... [Mmm]

P.S. I always assumed that you made up the names; I'm getting a kick out of "Paige Turner". [Laugh]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
MMMMM the O and the Ps.... [Mmm]

P.S. I always assumed that you made up the names; I'm getting a kick out of "Paige Turner". [Laugh]

I had nothing to do with "Paige Turner", she gave herself that name.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I had nothing to do with "Paige Turner", she gave herself that name."

I may not have phrased that well; I should have said: I always assumed that many of the names were made up. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These kinds of pictures - what I refer to as "Soles on Display" shots - the ones I like best.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Alright you guys, here come those sexy, scintillating "Ss", and they're going to blow you away ...

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a selection! Feet-topia!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

The "S" must stand for "S"ensory overload. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From FF models i have seen & know of my favs have always been Catalia,Hazel,Leti,Missy Bella and a few others

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

The "Ts" are coming soon. [Woot]

- screen shotscertificity.com

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
The "Ts" are coming soon. [Woot]

- screen shotscertificity.com

Yes, the "Ts" are coming soon, and with them comes Tara, and I'll be cumming too...
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links