Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sweet Soles Presenters (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Sweet Soles Presenters
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by spread em':
This is a killer thread [Drool] Thanks for sharing.

I have a question about Erin (pictured in the Es haha) I had never seen a FF pic of her but had only ever seen her in a short, quick cut promo video. Not even sure where I saw it. Maybe even Youtube some time back. She played a good tease and was memorably hot. Did you produce such a video ?

Yes, that was a promo clip for a DVD she did for me titled "Candy Toes" That girl was ridiculously appealing, equal parts cute and sexy.
Agreed ! Said DVD wouldn't still be available in some form, would it ?
Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annette and Ariel Anderssen still remain a couple of my favorites. And I sure do miss Bombshell Mandy and her lovely arches.

Can't wait for the M's (Marien and Mona Lisa), the P's (Paradox and Precious Spectra), the S's (Sabrina) the T's (Tracy J.) and the Z's (Zinaida).

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Hs is another small group with a lot of pedigree, including Hazel, who just so happens to be Little Dee's sister, and Heather London, who at one time was a world class athlete. The most intriguing model in the bunch has to be Heather Shields who even though was a one shot deal for me, made a lasting impression. Ms Shields was completely electric from head to toe, and was the inspiration for a phrase I use only for the the sexiest and most compelling models - "A rocket to the moon" - and trust me, Heather was nothing short of that. Of all the incredible models I have worked for, nobody put a charge in me like Heather Shields, and I'm hard pressed to describe it in mere words.

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The irrepressible "I's" flashing sole like it's nobody's business.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many beautiful soles and too little time!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

The Js are here, and they have the numbers, and they have the soles. What else can you possibly need?

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

HOLY SMOKES!!! [Eek!] [Bow Down] I was going to start with page 1 and list all my favorites, but there are too many to mention!! [Eek!] So I gave up !!! [Bow Down] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Ks anyone?

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So lovely! [Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Where have I been? I'm just catching up with the E, F, G, H, I, J and Ks. [Drool]

[ April 05, 2017, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Long live the lovely "Ls"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Thud] . Just far to many stunning women and feet to comment on. Love them all. . . . Especially the ladies with big feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhh, the Ls.... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Ahhhh, the Ls.... [Drool]

Wait until you get a load of the "Ms" Heh, Heh

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links