Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Favorite Arches (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My Favorite Arches
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Uffff here she is. I was expecting the next girl to be Paradox, to be honest.

Nothing much to say about her. Pictures are worth a thousand words. She's perfect. Her high arched feet are flawless. She's my Feet Fair model number 2, right after Nikki.

I already featured Paradox, she's on page 2 of this thread.
Huh? I think that you are confused somehow.
Yikes! My bad, I somehow though you wrote Spectra, duh!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Anastasia! [Mmm] [Hump]
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this is it, my best/favorite high arched model of all times. I know, I know, there are younger models, and some with very impressive arches of their own, but by any metric you care to throw at me Mona Lisa beats them all. When Feet Fair was active, Mona got far more fan mail than any other model on the roster, and that includes such luminaries, as Little Dee, Maureen, Francine, and Tracy J., just to name a few. No model made more money for me, not even close. But all that aside, Mona Lisa's arches are in my opinion, almost impossible to beat; I have seen a few others that have higher arches, but none that has worked with me, so in my world, Mona takes the prize. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I hope you enjoyed this post.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aha! Mona's arches and soles are superb. What a legend!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can be said about Mona Lisa that hasn't been said already? A perfect example of high arches!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I would marry Mona Lisa just for those arches, wouldn't you?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Aha! Nah... not her. That's going too far. I would probably regret it after the first orgasm.

--------------------

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Jerkoff]

-

Agreed!

--------------------

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
quote:

Aha! Nah... not her. That's going too far. I would probably regret it after the first orgasm.
I hear ya, but she's actually an awesome lady, arches aside. I'm just exaggerating though 'cause she's a smoker, and that's a place where I draw the line.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

sprtan
Board Regular
Member # 3903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprtan   Email sprtan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply tremendous and almost “obscene” (in a great way). I imagine that as astounding as they are in photos, they must be captivating and that much more pronounced in real life. I honestly don’t know how you could be around her and not perpetually stare. I believe I would. Nice job and thank you for the post.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by sprtan:
Simply tremendous and almost “obscene” (in a great way). I imagine that as astounding as they are in photos, they must be captivating and that much more pronounced in real life. I honestly don’t know how you could be around her and not perpetually stare. I believe I would. Nice job and thank you for the post.

Hahahahaha! I actually do perpetually stare at her feet, unless we're at a public place 'cause I would n't want to embarrass her or myself, but she really is a good sport, and loves it when guys try to sneak glances at them when she wears open sandals. Sadly, she prefers sneakers and other athletic shoes most of the time because comfort issues. The last time I was in California, I took her to a nice sushi restaurant by the beach, and she was wearing open flat sandals, nothing special, but I noticed our waiter glancing at her feet while taking our order, Mona noticed too, and we both got a good laugh about that later on...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a few videos of her on xhamster, and they
are spectacular stuff.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Jerkoff]

-

Agreed!
Same here!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links