Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » WANTFEET.COM Official thread (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: WANTFEET.COM Official thread
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10510 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Margaret Wrinkled Soles
 -

You are owned by My meaty soles aren’t you footboy! You love looking at My soles. I’m sure you look at My pretty toes too, though its My soles you love! They own you! You love the color of them, My pretty pink soles. I’ll tell you exactly what to look at as I pull you in further with them. You love the size of them too don’t you, sweet sexy feet, you love the shape of them and how they wrinkle, you love everything about them, how they move and tease you and you love to be owned by them. Well lets make you go even weaker at the knees foot boy as I have you totally owned by My soles!

Margaret is 31 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 133 LBS (60 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Margaret’s feet and elegant toes. The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Wrinkled Soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 657 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masha’s High Arches
 -

Masha is one of the best foot models with soft bare soles. She kneels down and lets you watch her perfect wrinkled soles and high arches.

Masha is 33 years old beautiful girl with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and meaty soles. She is 5’10” (177 cm) sexy Russian woman 120 LBS (57 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and smooth toes. She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet for you when she lies down on her side on a couch.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Masha’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p. Perfect Russian’s Woman’s feet and meaty soles clip.

High Arches

--------------------
 -

Posts: 657 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Beautiful Girl Sexy Soles

-

Goddess Valerie has some of the hottest soles around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock.

The gorgeous Valerie has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Valerie is 26 years old gorgeous woman with 10 US (40 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’8” (173 cm) sexy girl 115 LBS (55 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Valerie’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive model, only at our website.

You can check out our foot fetish clips collection.

Beautiful Girl Sexy Soles

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

-

Smelly Wrinkled Soles
Our soles are the focus of your obsession. They are a cut above the rest and you honestly cannot get our soles out of your thoughts. Your fantasies run wild when you are gooning to them.

So many experiences you want with my tender, delicious soles. So many things you want to do. Your unrelenting desires have you right where I want you. Weak and so addicted to my perfect Goddess soles.

The wrinkles are so sexy. You wish you could be there and just lick all the sweat and wrinkles in their soles. Their feet are perfect and you love them. You love how stinky and sweaty those shoes make her feet and you are just so rock hard to be able to be at them, worshipping them and smelling them.

What you would do to lick and suck those toes. Your Goddesses know they have you right where they want you!

Dora is 41 years old gorgeous girl with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 125 LBS (56 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Ivanka is 23 years old gorgeous woman with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’10” (180 cm) sexy girl 142 LBS (65 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. You will absolutely drool at sight of Dora and Ivanka’s soft soles.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Wrinkled Soles

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Slave Under My Soles

-

Dora is sitting comfortably on the chair while using her foot slave as human furniture. Goddess Dora has been working all day and want to relax. She summons her slave and makes her lay down in front of her so she can use her face as a footstool because she doesn’t want to use the cold hard ground. Her feet are sweaty and he can smell her stinky foot even from 5 feet away. She carelessly rests her dirty soles on her face not caring where her feet land. She doesn’t care if he can breathe or if he is in pain, all Princess Dora cares about is if she is comfortable. She alternates feet and moves them around to find the most comfortable spot for her. He must lay there silently and take whatever she gives her, even if that is just pain and suffering.

Dora is 41 years old gorgeous girl with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 125 LBS (56 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hannah is 28 years old gorgeous woman with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 142 LBS (65 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

We accept lesbian foot domination custom clips.

Slave Under My Soles

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Wet Wrinkled Soles
 -

You are owned by My wet wrinkled soles aren’t you footboy! You love looking at My soles. I’m sure you look at My pretty toes too, though its My soles you love! They own you! You love the color of them, My pretty pink soles. I’ll tell you exactly what to look at as I pull you in further with them. You love the size of them too don’t you, sweet sexy feet, you love the shape of them and how they wrinkle, you love everything about them, how they move and tease you and you love to be owned by them. Well lets make you go even weaker at the knees foot boy as I have you totally owned by My soles!

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Dora’s feet and elegant toes. The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

You can check out our foot fetish clips collection.

Wet Wrinkled Soles

--------------------
 -

Karnivore
Board Regular
Member # 46880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnivore   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any reason there's no subscription model on the site?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Sexy Silky Soles

-

Ivanka and her friend Hannah love having foot slaves at their soles ready to do whatever they want. Their succulent soles are agonizingly right in front of you but all you can do is jerk off to them. What you would do to lick and suck those toes. Your Goddesses know they have you right where they want you!

Ivanka is 23 years old gorgeous woman with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’10” (180 cm) sexy girl 142 LBS (65 KG).

Hannah is 28 years old gorgeous woman with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 142 LBS (65 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Ivanka and Hannah’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Sexy Silky Soles

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Stinky Feet Humiliation

-

The gorgeous Sierra is back! She is dressed sexy straight from the gym and wearing some nasty stinky socks. She lounges on a couch and stretches out her long legs to give you a close up of her socks, SMELL THEM she orders! She slowly peels them off exposing her dirty sweaty soles. They smell BAD and she knows it! She rubs them in your face and wipes them all over it. She knows you are getting a bulge in your pants. Go on start jerking your cock as she wrinkles her soles in your face! Ready for the countdown?

It’s HILARIOUS that you are obsessed with feet. How do you even function? haha! It’s so pathetic. Go ahead and get your rocks off to my bare feet, I’ve GOT to see this! Look! Every time I saw FEET your dick twitches! hahaha! Feet Feet Feet! Loser.

Sierra is 20 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 133 LBS (60 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Sierra’s sexy bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p.

Go to clip: Stinky Foot Humiliation

Stinky Feet Humiliation - Clips4Sale

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Wrinkled Perfect Soles

-

You are owned by my wrinkled perfect soles aren’t you footboy! You love looking at My soles. I’m sure you look at my pretty toes too, though its My soles you love! They own you! You love the color of them, My pretty pink soles. I’ll tell you exactly what to look at as I pull you in further with them. You love the size of them too don’t you, sweet sexy feet, you love the shape of them and how they wrinkle, you love everything about them, how they move and tease you and you love to be owned by them. Well lets make you go even weaker at the knees foot boy as I have you totally owned by My soles!

Margaret is 31 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 133 LBS (60 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Margaret’s feet and elegant toes. The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Wrinkled Perfect Soles

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Sierra Sweaty Feet

-

Sierra is a sexy girl with slim feet. She wears fluffy sandals with her sweaty feet. She removes hers sandals and applies oil to her feet. She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock. She plays a game on computer and teases you with her sexy soles and French pedicured toes.

The gorgeous Sierra has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Sierra is 20 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 133 LBS (60 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Sierra’s feet and elegant toes. The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Sierra Sweaty Feet

Sweaty Feet - Buy from Clips4sale

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Sexy Brazilian Soles Tease

-

Goddess Melanie has some of the hottest soles around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock.

The gorgeous Melanie has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Melanie is 27 years old gorgeous Latina woman with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’6” (167 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Melanie’s feet and elegant toes. The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

You can check out our foot fetish clips. collection.

Sexy Brazilian Soles Tease

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Stay Where You Belong

-

You sit on the ground like a bug looking up at my massive perfect soles, a very exciting perspective for you. Even though you’re a tiny speck, your penis grows excited as you admire my soles. Nothing excites you like a pair of gigantic soles and mine are perfect. I will allow this opportunity to jerk off to my gorgeous feet; you might be tiny, but I want you to make a big mess for me. She shows off here extreme sexy toe spreads for you. She wants to make your cock harder and harder with each wide spread she does. How long can you last?

Stay Where You Belong

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Valencia Perfect Soles

-

Goddess Valencia has some of the hottest soles around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock.

The gorgeous Valencia Sexy Goddess has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Valencia is 18 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped perfect feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48KG). She is a sexy lady with perfect feet and pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Valencia’s bare soles and perfect toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

Valencia Tickling Fetish

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links