Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My girlfriends pretty feet! (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: My girlfriends pretty feet!
feetwin
Board Regular
Member # 19800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetwin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
100 of free foot videos at http://feetwin.com

-

Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kirkvanhouten
Board Regular
Member # 13773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kirkvanhouten   Email kirkvanhouten   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As much as i love feet, it's rare to come across a nice set. And 315's girlfriend has the best, sexiest feet i have ever come across! They are just absolutely perfect. And the fact you post pics with hot cum on them is so great. I get off so bad with hot cum on feet pics, especially yours. So, one idea i thought of was multiple loads on your feet. Maybe the boyfriend could cum on them, while it dries, work up another load and shoot it all over! just a thought. thanks
Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm, I'm sure he'll appreciate that recommendation [Mmm]

I thought I'd give you boys a little preview of what's to come...or should I say cum... [Wink]

Foot Diva [Evil Grin]

-  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the arch and lovely toe cleavage!!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just got home and saw these.....I love when she posts without me. Makes me feel like she is doing stuff just to get you guys off! I think I may have to cum on her feet when she gets home!!!

What I wouldn't give to watch her give one of you a footjob!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 315:

What I wouldn't give to watch her give one of you a footjob!

I love the fact that she sometimes posts these pics without even telling you!

What I wouldn't give to get a footjob from her lovely feet! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kirkvanhouten:
As much as i love feet, it's rare to come across a nice set. And 315's girlfriend has the best, sexiest feet i have ever come across! They are just absolutely perfect. And the fact you post pics with hot cum on them is so great. I get off so bad with hot cum on feet pics, especially yours. So, one idea i thought of was multiple loads on your feet. Maybe the boyfriend could cum on them, while it dries, work up another load and shoot it all over! just a thought. thanks

where do you people find the time to jack off all day long????
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread just gets fucking better, and better! Bring on "CORGI ROX!" on the soles, and its the perfect thread.

Though some may disagree.

-

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice French pedicure !! Thanks 315....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Hey boys...thought I'd show off one of BF's favorite pair of slingbacks...he had a LOT of fun with these [Jerkoff]

Foot Diva [Evil Grin] until next time...

-  -  -  -
 -

abz
Board Regular
Member # 18416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abz   Email abz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stunning!!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Theyre soo hot! Is that cum I can see in the 5th pic? [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
her feet just get better and better. loving all the photos

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Yes, I came on her feet and then she put her shoes back on!!!

Pizza al FOOTY
Board Regular
Member # 5122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza al FOOTY   Email Pizza al FOOTY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
woww those feet are amazing!!
Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links