Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My girlfriends pretty feet! (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: My girlfriends pretty feet!
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That french pedicure is simply amazing. Major jack-off material [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We will try and post more.

Foot Diva posted these new pics as a surprise for me. I just love her helping out others to get off over her feet!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
william213
Board Regular
Member # 20374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for william213   Email william213   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im a huuuge fan of Foot Diva's feet... im just wondering why she always has that cut on her right index toe, makes me wanna take care of it for her if you know what i mean
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey if she let you, I would love to watch someone take care of her feet. Posting here is the next best thing!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TOTALLY BLEW MY LOAD!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Good job, which pic did it?

spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very first picture. I whacked off immediately and blew my load big time. You are one lucky guy. I'd be fucking her hourly looking at those gorgeous feet! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Believe me every chance I get!!!

She is VERY pretty as well. Doing the feet of such a hot girl never gets old believe me. Shot a huge load on her nyloned soles today as she rubbed them all over my balls and cock. We took some pics and will share them at some point I am sure.

deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
omg i think im in love. she gets at least 2 loads a day from me. i love jerking off to her gorgeous feet and legs. the fact that i know there is already cum all over them, just makes it so easy to imagine my huge warm load all over her feet, toes, soles and arches.
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
william213
Board Regular
Member # 20374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for william213   Email william213   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FD really has the best feet on the forums, she should get her own contriubter's page. i love her, 315, i want to cum all over her sexy toes.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

It would be fun to watch someone else cum on her feet! She is soooo hott!

I am very lucky!

MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's wonderful. I'd like to watch a shoeplay session with her!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Would you like to share her? I think it is hottt to share your girl with other guys. A HUGE fantasy of mine to share my girl with other men. Not sure I'd like it in real, but a HUGE fantasy with me.
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If u can make a short shoe play clip...her feet will rock in it!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
great to see 315 and the Foot Diva back! Missing those lovely peds...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links