Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My girlfriends pretty feet! (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: My girlfriends pretty feet!
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some the shoe rumour is true!

I had a lot to get off foot diva....trust me baby [Wink]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
therealfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 15012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for therealfootlover   Email therealfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you are so luck to have a woman who will help you with your love of feet,a lot of girls think there is something weird about it,and to have a woman with sexy feet to with a great taste in shoes man! what a find! p.s does she have anything in red?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bttt
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ummm what does bttt mean Warsaw?

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
back to the top!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YZF-R6
Major Player
Member # 1682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YZF-R6   Email YZF-R6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to add my two cents in this phenomenal topic, 315 & Foot Diva, you just may have inspired me and my girl to start a topic of our own [Smile]

Now for the comments...Foot Diva, your feet are absolutely one of the most exquisite I have ever seen on this forum and in general. From those extremely long, sexy toes with amazing toenails, to those voluptuous soles and curvy arches. The pictures are simply amazing an this is the best topic on the forum for me!

Now, for the request part, I am a HUGE fan of french pedicures and sexy shoes (like high heeled open toes sandals with straps like seen in this topic before), I was wondering if you could do a shot with those kind of shoes, where her toes would be covered with cum ? [Smile]

Thanks a bunch and keep up the great work! [Fingers Crossed] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I feel the need. The need for speed!"

Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing. Your girlfriend has excellent feet and soles. My thanks to both your girlfriend, and to you, for sharing those great pictures with the forum.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey boys, I thought I'd show you some of the fun that BF and I have been having [Mmm]

Foot Diva [Evil Grin]

-  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mack_Daddy
Major Player
Member # 7714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mack_Daddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just love these pics
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont say much on the forum, mostly just look around and read. But this has to be the best thread in along time. Those feet are like perfect, 10 out of 10 from me. thanks for posting!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shouldn't this thread be officially stickied already? Since it's made everyone who's looked at it quite sticky.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah! [Jerkoff] my favorites
 -

- She has tasty soles, beautiful arches and sexy toes [Mmm]

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza al FOOTY
Board Regular
Member # 5122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza al FOOTY   Email Pizza al FOOTY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wonderful french pedicure in Sandals wowowow please ... must be continued
Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

I will try and get some pics of her feet in those shoes after I cum on her!

YZF-R6
Major Player
Member # 1682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YZF-R6   Email YZF-R6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 315:
I will try and get some pics of her feet in those shoes after I cum on her!

[Woot] [Cheers]

Can't wait to see them mate! [Smile]

--------------------
"I feel the need. The need for speed!"

Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links