Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » more of wife's feet,new pic's! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: more of wife's feet,new pic's!
toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes2   Email toes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very delicious feet!!
i would like to see any pics of her soles covered in cum...
It's possible?

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd love to reply but pics aren't showing up for me??
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
will try to get some cum shots,not sure if she will be keen but i will do my best! [Thumbs Up]

[ February 24, 2007, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: solelover99 ]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
heres a few more,some may have been posted before,im not sure,hope you all enjoy them anyway!
no one seems keen to let us know what they would like to do to/with them?cum on guys,she loves to here your comments! [Thumbs Up]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes2   Email toes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Solelover it's possible to see her feet covered with your cum??
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Corgi is my nickname. I would have used it here, but i stuffed up when i registered.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fine foot and soles shots. Thanks. She has very nice looking feet.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post 
what a spread!..................
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

hey Craigy Boy,now i understand,i'll try to get some shots for you as soon as i can! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

william213
Board Regular
Member # 20374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for william213   Email william213   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn i want to cum all over her sexy feet, i love the black polish pics post more of those theyre sexy [Smile]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
william213
Board Regular
Member # 20374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for william213   Email william213   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im new to the site and ive been looking at the posts, i think your wifes feet are the sexiest by far, damn man i wanna slide my cock between her sexy soles
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

hey william213,welcome aboard,im sure you'll like it here!thanks for the comments,we are glad you like her sexy feet,i cant blame you for wanting them,i cant get enough of them!
keep the comments cuming,she loves them!
cheers. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

-

i would like to see something like that :-)

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Solelover - you are a legend. Thank you're lovely lady for me also. Cheers mate!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post 
First I would tickle and rub them for 30 minutes, then I would smell them and kiss them lightly for 30 minutes. Then more tickling while I glide my boner up and down those crinkly upturned soles trying not to explode. Hopefully she would lightly knead and spread her toes on my scrotum and comment on the warm fragrance of her tender feet !!!
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links