Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » more of wife's feet,new pic's! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: more of wife's feet,new pic's!
footfetishcpl
Board Regular
Member # 3042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetishcpl   Email footfetishcpl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
has anyone licked her feet except you while you watch?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really have enjoyed all of your sexy pics of her amazing soles...they look so soft, and smooth. I am a complete sole man myself, and she has beautiful soles. You are indeed fortunate. All of your pics have been great, and keep up the great work. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of them, too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks 2swift,
we are glad you like them.as you probably would have guessed,i am a sole man to.her soles are always nice'n soft,she really looks after them for me!she loves your comments,keep them comming!
i do feel lucky to have her,she loves me playing with her feet,lets me do anything pretty much.
i will get some more pics soon,hopefully this weekend,will look forward to hearing from you!
i would also like to complement you on your wifes feet,she has some seriously sexy soles as well!look forward to seeing more!
cheers,
Solelover. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey footfetishcpl,
no, no one else has liked her soles,only me,but im sure there are plenty of you guys that would like to,right?
i would love to see another girl lick her soles!
cheers,
Solelover. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

love the comments s8r,keep them comming!very happy to hear you like them so much!
cheers,
Solelover. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has gorgeous feet man you are very lucky. Is there any chance the next time you take some pics you can get a couple shots of her hot wrinkled soles covered with baby oil?
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

thanks for the comments solelover58,ill see what i can do.
cheers,
solelover99. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

a few new shots for you guys,hope you like them!
cheers,
Solelover99. [Thumbs Up]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are so good to us. These latest ones are sensational, but for some reason, nothing happens when i click on them.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wife has great looking feet, solelover! Thanks for posting all those great pics!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

a few more pics,enjoy!
thanks for the comments.
cheers. [Thumbs Up]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

a couple for Mitch,enjoy mate.
cheers. [Thumbs Up]
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

ozfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 6344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozfootlover   Email ozfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the great photos man. Your wife has great feet and they deserve much worshipping
Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

thanks ozfootlover,heres a few more,enjoy!
cheers. [Thumbs Up]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

a few more!
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links