Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » more of wife's feet,new pic's! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: more of wife's feet,new pic's!
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like to see her dirty soles and in flipflops.
Your wife has some gorgeous feet, congrats...

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
more pics to come very soon,any pose requests?
i will get some dirty sole pics,quite a few of you seem to like that.also let us know what you would like to do to them?cheers.

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does anyone want to see more of these sexy feet?

--------------------

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole-sucker
Board Regular
Member # 15791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole-sucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The pics you have shared with us are nothing short of first class. Thanks very much indeed.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

glad you like them sole-sucker,these are old pics,i will get some new ones soon if you guys are interested,are there any suggestions?

--------------------

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the blue toes!!!, nice soles!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links